• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

GorillaJu

layers%20of%20Bayern%20Munich%20react%20after%20losing%20their%20Champions%20League%20final%20soccer%20match%20against%20Chelsea.jpg

Is that Kerzakov? Damn, he's pretty shit.
fixed

Sviatoslav I was thinking of something, the more fresh Swedes (or those that are still playing in Sweden) that go and play in the Russian league the better. Bigger clubs from other countries might steal them later if they become something special but the good part is that the Russian League offer these players a higher level of football experience and a chance to participate in european competitions. This is pretty good for the national team.

I like Swedes in Russia because they're not pussies and won't wilt because of the cold like those pecho frio sudamericanos. I remember Cristian Noboa said people in Ecuador thought he was a hero because of the temperatures he plays in in Russia, lol. Weakass cunts up on that shit continent.

It seems like Swedes always go to play in Netherlands though for whatever reason.

Turok_TTZ

wtf is with these ads? "My mom is going to die".... what?
Reflecting on Madrid drawing dortmund.

Pack it up my fellow madridistas, our cl season is done. we could not have drawn a worser opponent.
would have liked farsa better.

Lightning

Banned
wtf is with these ads? "My mom is going to die".... what?
Reflecting on Madrid drawing dortmund.

Pack it up my fellow madridistas, our cl season is done. we could not have drawn a worser opponent.
would have liked farsa better.
Your seasons in a bit better shape than it was when you meet Dortmund the last time. I doubt Dortmund will win this time.

Benzema staying or going man? I want him at Arsenal.

Suen

fixed

I like Swedes in Russia because they're not pussies and won't wilt because of the cold like those pecho frio sudamericanos. I remember Cristian Noboa said people in Ecuador thought he was a hero because of the temperatures he plays in in Russia, lol. Weakass cunts up on that shit continent.

It seems like Swedes always go to play in Netherlands though for whatever reason.
Our players are used to the cold weather here, winter fucking sucks. Dutch clubs seem to have a history of giving unproven Swedes a chance. Dunno why but I'm certainly not against it, at least not until the shitty league here improves which will never happen.

Timerda shut up, you're going down next seaons and palermo will get the CL spot becuase Master Zamperini and his Arabian friends will invest in world class players.

Suen

Your seasons in a bit better shape than it was when you meet Dortmund the last time. I doubt Dortmund will win this time.

Benzema staying or going man? I want him at Arsenal.
I'm not a big fan of Benz but I'd gladly take him over Giroud. Unlike Giroud Benz is faster, works harder, finish better and assist the team more and better. What the fuck does Giroud do?

Our players are used to the cold weather here, winter fucking sucks. Dutch clubs seem to have a history of giving unproven Swedes a chance. Dunno why but I'm certainly not against it, at least not until the shitty league here improves which will never happen.

Swedish League is boss, bro. AIK knocked out CSKA out of the Europa League this season :p Unfortunately this let CSKA concentrate on the league this season and they're running away with it :(

Suen

Swedish League is boss, bro. AIK knocked out CSKA out of the Europa League this season :p Unfortunately this let CSKA concentrate on the league this season and they're running away with it :(
A good friend of mine is a huge AIK supporter. He was full of happiness when they won against CSKA until Cavani FC fucked them in the ass. He went quiet for a few days after that :lol.

Swedish league is terrible even compared to the Norwegian and Danish lol
Quiet you!

This man speaks the truth

Bye!

Lightning

Banned
I'm not a big fan of Benz but I'd gladly take him over Giroud. Unlike Giroud Benz is faster, works harder, finish better and assist the team more and better. What the fuck does Giroud do?
Jovetic is my ideal choice. Giroud is okay but only as a squad player, cannot be leading the line. Not consistent enough, not clinical enough, not productive enough and unless he's scoring is simply not doing enough.

Meier

Hey Wooden, our club was picking a new kit the other night and I decided to look at the Danish league teams. I know you hate them but Brondby's looks gooooood. We ended up setting on Esbjerg though. Dat fuschia kit.

I'm tired as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, 4 more hours till the Zenit game.

Yo Andres, I just read a rumor that Zenit is interested in Jackson Martinez. Porto must be ecstatic, remembering how much money they stole from us for Hulk.

I'm tired as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, 4 more hours till the Zenit game.

Yo Andres, I just read a rumor that Zenit is interested in Jackson Martinez. Porto must be ecstatic, remembering how much money they stole from us for Hulk.

man, Zenit was ripped off when they came here. how much for Witsel and Hulk, two certified scrubs? almost 80 million it was?

man, Zenit was ripped off when they came here. how much for Witsel and Hulk, two certified scrubs? almost 80 million it was?

Lol, it was more like 100 million. Could have bought half of Portugal for that amount really. Still better than whatever the fuck we paid for Bruno Alves. His only redeeming feature(for me) is that Russia is in Portugal's World Cup qualifying group so I finally get to benefit from his patented "defending".

Lol, it was more like 100 million. Could have bought half of Portugal for that amount really. Still better than whatever the fuck we paid for Bruno Alves. His only redeeming feature(for me) is that Russia is in Portugal's World Cup qualifying group so I finally get to benefit from his patented "defending".

Alves is awful, fuckin dirty player too.

choodi

Banned
I don't want to jinx it, but I'm starting to get a nice feeling about the North-East derby.

How about the other Newcastle fans?

What about you Sunderland fans?

I'm not sure if its because I only catch up with the big games, but it feels like our youth teams have fallen off a cliff since Wisdom, Suso and Sterling got promoted

@whoever suggested Flanagan at CB, no chance. Too slight, too aggressive, too reckless.

Forza Loko. I'll be watching. Better be good and Loskov better play.

Well since it's a home game for Loko then that means that the pitch will be shit, almost guaranteed.

Samedov is suspended for 3 games for Barca-ing it up(talking shit to the officials) which imo increases the albeit small chances of Loskov playing.

It all points to a Kerzhattrick really.

FootballFan

Well since it's a home game for Loko then that means that the pitch will be shit, almost guaranteed.

Samedov is suspended for 3 games for Barca-ing it up(talking shit to the officials) which imo increases the albeit small chances of Loskov playing.

It all points to a Kerzhattrick really.

Ah I always wanted to see Samedov play. Oh well Loskov will be good enough.

Top Bottom