• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

TrueBlue

Chelsea are an appaling club. I really want City to smash them this weekend and wear them out enough so Fulham can beat them next week as well. That would be awesome. I really really want Spurs and Arsenal to finish 3rd and 4th with Chelsea missing out. Not only because both our clubs don't like Chelsea but it will be a stick up Abramovich's ass that with all that oil money spent over the summer they still failed to qualify. If they win the Europa, so be it, but don't want them finishing in the top 4 and don't want them winning the FA cup.

Chelsea I actually do hate, they are a horrible club with no class and I would be quite happy if they were relegated and never came back. I wouldn't want Arsenal to be relegated because the NLD and the rivalry is too much fun. It's like Batman and the Joker, Spurs might end up being foiled by Arsenal most of the time but the season-long scrap is part of the fun.

lol such hostility

dc89

He deserves better than

a) memos from Txiki telling him what formation to play
b) City fans, dc excepted
c) filth like Tevez and mercs like Yaya

Is this a compliment? Of are you dissing my team.

@Fuenf + Gambit

Let's fucking hope so, for everyone's sake.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

b) Meier is cool

He is indeed.

I do hate Liverpool.

I want them to get relegated, then come back, then get relegated again, then come back, then get relegated again, then come back, and then fuck off for good.

You basically want them to do a City of the early 2000's.

They were missing some damn easy chances. Loskov plz.

What's important is that we're now only 6 points back of CSKA and if nothing else, they are choking motherfuckers. Might have to cheer for Spartak to beat them next week, although it will admittedly be quite hard.

Off to bed now, time to sleep till nooon.

TrueBlue

Doesn't even compare to last year.

So much hate. Could have fueled a war. :p

Chelsea are my bros now. Conquerors of Man Utd in cup competitions.

So what was your reason? Newcastle aren't a London team after all.

Not that I'm complaining, the sexual tension between you and Kyle was hillarious :p

B-bu-but not in the Europa League.

Kyoufu

Not that I'm complaining, the sexual tension between you and Kyle was hillarious :p

Sacking AVB, John Terry and everything else. Pretty easy to hate last season.

Can't hate on Di Matteo though. Legend. Should've kept him for the season.

The Following
The Americans
Breaking Bad
Twin Peaks
Southland
Justified
Game of Thrones (?)
Person of Interest
The Mentalist
Deadwood

Damn, 2 backlogs to make my way through

Doesn't it feel great when you wake up, think you have work for a few seconds and then remember that you have the day off? VICTORY

Kyle wrote to me on twitter saying he's banned for a month, so expect the sexual tension to be back soonish.

Lightning

Banned
Sacking AVB, John Terry and everything else. Pretty easy to hate last season.

Can't hate on Di Matteo though. Legend. Should've kept him for the season.
Di Matteo used up all his luck in that CL campaign. The most unbelievable shit ever that. He's not even a good manager but fluked his way through in the most bs of circumstances.

Bloody chokers Napoli started it all.

qindarka

Banned
Kyle wrote to me on twitter saying he's banned for a month, so expect the sexual tension to be back soonish.

A month long ban for that?

Kyle and Kyoufu get on pretty well now, in any case. I remember when I first joined this forum and got into nasty arguments with Kyle against Kyoufu.

GorillaJu

The Following
The Americans
Breaking Bad
Twin Peaks
Southland
Justified
Game of Thrones (?)
Person of Interest
The Mentalist
Deadwood

Doesn't it feel great when you wake up, think you have work for a few seconds and then remember that you have the day off? VICTORY

I love that feeling. Or where in my dream I'm stressing out that I'm late for work or something only to wake up and realize there are still hours to go before I have to be at work.

Kyoufu

Di Matteo used up all his luck in that CL campaign. The most unbelievable shit ever that. He's not even a good manager but fluked his way through in the most bs of circumstances.

Bloody chokers Napoli started it all.

Can't believe Napoli. It's like they didn't even bring their back four to that game.

Then Benfica...

Linius

The Following
The Americans
Breaking Bad
Twin Peaks
Southland
Justified
Game of Thrones
Person of Interest
The Mentalist
Deadwood

We watch a lot of the same stuff.

I made that mistake once, almost killed myself, never again. Such a dangerous and stupid thing to do.

Now when I need to text I pull over.

Hitcher, who's your tip to make the FA cup finals?

Not sure why you'd want my predicition with my track record, but here goes :p

Wigan definitely, unless they get overwhelmed by the occasion from the start and forget that they're a Premier League team. And even if that happens, Millwall will have to play well beyond their normal level

City-Chelsea. 70% sure it'll be City. They've got a bigger squad and better first team than Chelsea, and had less games to play. They have a very good defense, and if they can keep a handle on Mata and Hazard, should win comfortably. Seems like you never know whether Rafa's Chelsea will pull out a competent defensive display, so perhaps tomorrow will be one of those occasions. Doubt it, though.

Can't Rafa win and Chelsea lose?

Serious question for Chelsistas: If you won the FA Cup, the Europa League and finished third, would you consider Rafa's appointment a success?

qindarka

Banned
Can't Rafa win and Chelsea lose?

Serious question for Chelsistas: If you won the FA Cup, the Europa League and finished third, would you consider Rafa's appointment a success?

No, the league performance has just been too poor. I will give him credit for helping us win the cups though, if that is the case.

TrueBlue

On the face if it, then yes. A cup double and CL qualification would be a great achievement.

However, he still should leave at the end for the sake of everyone, including himself.

Carbonox

The Following
The Americans
Breaking Bad
Twin Peaks
Southland
Justified
Game of Thrones (?)
Person of Interest
The Mentalist
Deadwood

All you need. Person of Interest is my favourite TV show currently. Absolutely fantastic.

Top Bottom