• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Reading

-No standout players
-Old manager seemed to accept poor performances
-Lazy defending
-No rigidity
-No definable playstyle for the players to feel comfortable in

They're just a bit of a nothing team, unfortunately

sohois

9m4DNYF.png

Am I too late?

Linius

Like it. Can't agree that it's 'classic' Liam though - not a bad thing because his voice ain't up to that any more.

Well yeah, by classic I meant his voice is still very recognizable. Though he sounds some what 'weaker' in comparison to old Oasis records.

So third should be easily achievable anyway, sweet.

You'll make it I think. Malaga will just play even deeper and not threaten as much, the fans will spur you on. And then you can knock out Bayern in the semis plz
Should we make it past Malaga, then knocking out Bayern out of the competition would be sweet sweet justice after Hoeneß laughed at Dortmund for the past years, saying CL is what really counts and where it's really at.
It was already nice when they lost it all vs. Celski after loling at Dortmund for winning the cup (5-2 in Berlin), but us kiling them in CL would give him a heart attack, lol

/nice av that ^

//
Hofmann and Bittencourt looked good every time I saw them, should be interesting how they do in the Bundesliga. Everything else as expected, I even thought Kirch might play instead of Schmelle.
Yeah, I expected Schmelle to be rested, but I think want to get used to the mask as much as possible. And true, Hofmann & Bittencourt looked good, but vs. bad opponents or in test games. It'll be interesting how they'll do on the wings where they also have to defend some.

Wilbur

Banned
Should we make it past Malaga, then knocking out Bayern out of the competition would be sweet sweet justice after Hoeneß laughed at Dortmund for the past years, saying CL is what really counts and where it's really at.
It was already nice when they lost it all vs. Celski after loling at Dortmund for winning the cup (5-2 in Berlin), but us kiling them in CL would give him a heart attack, lol

My ideal line up would be PSG, Juventus, Madrid and Dortmund but the only one that's still on the line is your game I think. Meh, as long as Bayern/PSG/Barca don't actually win it then I'm not too fussed who gets there :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Adkins sticking with Davis and Gazzaniga over Boruc at the start of the season was silly. Rotating between three keepers, wot u doin nige

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lallalalalalana

Terrible from Reading. Every single forward pass has embarrassed them.

Wilbur

Banned
The fuck, that's close man. I'd probably give that on first view

Linius, no playoffs. Bottom three go down. Championship's top two come up, and there's play offs between 3rd to 6th.

GorillaJu

Had to have been a centimeter-close call. If it had been ruled a goal, it wouldn't be questioned too seriously. Reading just not getting anything going their way.

Linius

The fuck, that's close man. I'd probably give that on first view

Linius, no playoffs. Bottom three go down. Championship's top two come up, and there's play offs between 3rd to 6th.

Oh really, so Reading and QPR are out I'd say. And then there's gonna be a third team to join them.

Top Bottom