• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Suen

Fabianski is probably out for our game against Everton but Rosicky and Mertesacker come back in. This is your chance for redemption SZCZ and don't let me down!

Neverton will bite the dust this time tomorrow!
Sell them both, buy a good goalkeeper.

Yes, and he's a really quite good. He's more like Lennon than Bale, though he has scored some nice goals.

kenneth_mcevoy240_173801205.jpg

I still only see Bale, my eyes don't want to believe.

Fady K

Highly recommended. Phoenix Wright-esque gameplay (searching for clues with the stylus, picking dialogue, etc.) with some Walking Dead like choices. I'm going to play Infinite next then get VLR for my Vita after that.

Oh look another footygaffer who played the phoenix wright games :D Loved Trials and Tribulations!! Looking forward to 5 :D What was your favorite?

The price of From Ashes (ME3 DLC) is ridiculous. You're basically paying £8 for a short, one dimensional mission with the carrot being a unique teammate.

Exactly . It's bad enough that a lot of them cost 4-5 US dollars, but 10? 15??? Insane. Look at this example - Assassin's Creed 3 (yet to play it) has 3 STORY-based expansion packs priced at 10 US dollars EACH. 30 dollars!!!!

One *excellent* example of DLC is Minerva's Den for Bioshock 2 - 5 US dollars - 5 hours long, excellent gameplay - better than the whole of Bioshock 2 for me!

Fady, hopefully we win the title against Betis the week before Ath Madrid! YAY

Edit: Did you see my pictures from Barca vs PSG?

Should be nice to see them with the title Messi! I am wondering if Barça can cause an upset and beat Bayern!!! Are you planning on watching either game there bro??

I'd love to see your photos :D!!

Haha. The original Bioshock. It's a quote you see in the lighthouse.

Yeh I thought you were going to play those games.

Seems like a good game in that case. I've read lots of good things about it.

Infinite is a brilliant game. You'll enjoy it.

The next portable game I'll play is the third professor Layton game. And then Fire Emblem.

Ahhhh....Bioshock. I'll never forget the opening of that game (did forget the quotes on the walls though! I remember No Gods No Kings only Man or something..) Have you played Minerva's Den on Bioshock 2 btw??

The portable game I am playing at the moment is Broken Sword II - ever tried the series? If you can play just one phoenix wright game go for the third game - Trials & Tribulations. Pure awesomeness! I did finish the first Layton game, I have too many on my shelf now >_<

Just seen Kunt Aguero's "Tackle". He should be ashamed of himself. I don't care if he is not that kind of player, clearly he has that streak in him if he was willing to do it at all. He went down in my estimation after seeing that.

Great header though.

EDIT: PENULTY

I love Aguero and that is why it hurt to see him pull of such a move with so much anger and intent :[

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We were supposed to struggle this season because of 'Europe'. One year later, still top of the league, by a larger margin.

FootballFan

SAME HEIGHT LOL. Love you football fan! I'm scared of Bayern, they are the most in-form team in the last, like, 3 years haha! Will be a big, big game.

:p

Nah don't be worried. It will be a great game though, I mentioned last time how our previous game against them they were really shit and missed nearly their whole team. Losing 4-0.

This one will be much better. We'll concede a some goals but hopefully Messi and Iniesta pull us through on the other side.

Messi

Fady, I really want to go but I have to save for my holidays in July so I can't go :(. I will be watching though. I really hope we can do it.

Here are my pictures from Barca vs PSG
http://imgur.com/a/ViNWM/all

Amazing night and the most fun ive had at a game. It was something special. Beating my previous best of the Super Copa Clasico.

Licht redefines that "he's my cunt" mentality for me. Like, even as a devout Juve fan I can't excuse all his antics.

Pirlo being given all the room he needs right now.

dc89

Oh look another footygaffer who played the phoenix wright games :D Loved Trials and Tribulations!! Looking forward to 5 :D What was your favorite?

Exactly . It's bad enough that a lot of them cost 4-5 US dollars, but 10? 15??? Insane. Look at this example - Assassin's Creed 3 (yet to play it) has 3 STORY-based expansion packs priced at 10 US dollars EACH. 30 dollars!!!!

One *excellent* example of DLC is Minerva's Den for Bioshock 2 - 5 US dollars - 5 hours long, excellent gameplay - better than the whole of Bioshock 2 for me!

Should be nice to see them with the title Messi! I am wondering if Barça can cause an upset and beat Bayern!!! Are you planning on watching either game there bro??

I'd love to see your photos :D!!

Ahhhh....Bioshock. I'll never forget the opening of that game (did forget the quotes on the walls though! I remember No Gods No Kings only Man or something..) Have you played Minerva's Den on Bioshock 2 btw??

The portable game I am playing at the moment is Broken Sword II - ever tried the series? If you can play just one phoenix wright game go for the third game - Trials & Tribulations. Pure awesomeness! I did finish the first Layton game, I have too many on my shelf now >_<

I love Aguero and that is why it hurt to see him pull of such a move with so much anger and intent :[

I have Bioshock 2 but I never played the DLC. I never even finished the game. Maybe I should.

And you're right about your quote Fady. Spot on.

Top Bottom