• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He walked straight off.

Looked like he may have tweaked a muscle, hamstring maybe.

Hmm... Hopefully it's not his knee. I doubt he'd have started any more senior games this season now we're out of the Europa but it's still a blow. Damn it.

Feorax

The images from Boston are horrific, my thoughts and prayers to those affected.

Feel really bad for JWH, leaves Boston to come here to pay his respects at the Hillsborough Memorial, and this happens.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope everyone is okay over there and I hope they end up saving all of those injured people.

Please, don't post the pictures here. No need.

Suen

Was just about to post about it. WTF. The pics too. Damn.
Such a shitty thing to happen. Feel sorry of those related to the victims, rip to victims. I've become so desensitized to incidents like that that I didn't even feel shocked when I saw the pics.

Stay safe Boston-GAF.

Lazio not gonna win this one. Great week for Juve.

Fady K

What is going on at Boston :[ A bombing near a medical tent for marathon runners. My goodness.

:p

Nah don't be worried. It will be a great game though, I mentioned last time how our previous game against them they were really shit and missed nearly their whole team. Losing 4-0.

This one will be much better. We'll concede a some goals but hopefully Messi and Iniesta pull us through on the other side.

I hope so bro, I really do; as I was not convinced at the San Siro or PSG's stadium much though that game should have ended 2-1 to us). This will definitely be their biggest test of the season. Away goals at Allianz Arena are necessary IMO.

Fady, I really want to go but I have to save for my holidays in July so I can't go :(. I will be watching though. I really hope we can do it.

Here are my pictures from Barca vs PSG
http://imgur.com/a/ViNWM/all

Amazing night and the most fun ive had at a game. It was something special. Beating my previous best of the Super Copa Clasico.

Ahh no worries bro - at least we'll get to watch it on TV :) Where do you plan to go for the holidays?

Messi - thanks a lot for sharing those photos, brilliant quality btw!! The stadium is so beautiful. Looks like you picked great seats!!

I really hope we go all the way. Thing is even if we meet madrid in the final they have become our kryptonite this season.

I have Bioshock 2 but I never played the DLC. I never even finished the game. Maybe I should.

And you're right about your quote Fady. Spot on.

Ahhhh the DLC for Bioshock 2 is simply a must play dc, trust me :)

Even if you don't play bioshock 2 - just go for the DLC at least :) 5 hours long tops.

Zabojnik

I wouldn't even mind all these idiotic yellows, if the rules were the same as in the PL, where you have to collect a shitton of 'em to get disqualified.

Anyway, pretty good first half, we should be up 3 goals.

Linius

iU608pOOLzRdr.gif

http://i.imgur.com/b1f2aWZ.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/b1f2aWZ.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/b1f2aWZ.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I'm having such an deja-vú here :lol

Congratz Wooden!

Maybe he can write a rap about that.

Oh and; lololololol Russian defending. Suck it Sviatslov.

You expect me to defend something happening in a game where the two worst teams in the league( both guaranteed to get relegated) play? Nice try. Remember for a second that you watch a league in which Demy de Zeeuw was considered a decent footballer. Let that sink in for a second.

Batongen

Banned
Hey Wooden, see you hiding out here mostly, had an Antonsson tagged post of him on FB playing against your Palermo. Made me look up the result...

Linius

You expect me to defend something happening in a game where the two worst teams in the league( both guaranteed to get relegated) play? Nice try. Remember for a second that you watch a league in which Demy de Zeeuw was considered a decent footballer. Let that sink in for a second.

I was just hoping for some reaction, love you too <3

Yes!

Think that should be enough to make sure we get to the Semi's. Probs against Liverpool. Spurs too far ahead.

u21 team is sadly a bit too defensive. Needs some strikers...

Top Bottom