• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Benfica conceded a draw. they fell asleep and almost did i. still an impressive register this season: 47 matches, only 3 losses (1 via penalties) and 111 goals scored.

iWYsw35OgHkP9.gif

Oh man the daft punk song apparently leaked. If you want a link pm me, don't know about pasting soundclound links.

Edit: I don't know if it's new or not :| Sounds like it's a loop, but it's popular link on twitter. oh well.

Slizz

Some real fucked up shit in Boston.... That city basically has the day off today, no school, not much work, everyones out and about for the marathon. They even start the Boston Red Sox game at 11:30AM(earliest a game will be played locally by any team) to not really interfere with the completion of the marathon.

FootballFan

Looks like R10NeymarFan has a ban coming his way after his post in the Boston thread.

smh. Do some people just not think before they post? Few posts in there are ridiculous.

Koko

Banned
I don't understand why people still quote him. I mean let the post die and mods to their job, to not give it more attention that it deserves

Omiee

I know im new in football gaf but it would be incredible off us if everybody had hope for boston in his avatar for a couple of days like i did.

Top Bottom