• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Slizz

Another year on the bench for Kagawa.

-----Rvp/RUMBO-------
-------Kagawa------
Zaha----------Welbeck
--Carrick/Clev--Roon/Bebe--
Butt/Evra--Evans/Ferd--Vidic/Smalling--Raf/Jones
-----De GOAT----

First ever formation creation in this thread, I feel incredible.

deGod

-----Rvp/RUMBO-------
-------Kagawa------
Zaha----------Welbeck
--Carrick/Clev--Roon/Bebe--
Butt.Evra--Evans/Ferd--Vidic/Smalling--Raf/Jones
-----De GOAT----

First ever formation creation in this thread, I feel incredible.

Think your forgetting baines

Of course Rooney will leave.

i75amJK7C3GEe.gif

SMD

Looks like R10NeymarFan has a ban coming his way after his post in the Boston thread.

smh. Do some people just not think before they post? Few posts in there are ridiculous.

Imagine feeling so needy that you feel like you have to make an edgy joke about a disaster.

K1LLER7

The Russians have landed at United: Old Trafford outfit agree multi-million pound sponsorship with accident-prone airline.

Russian airline Aeroflot is to become an unlikely addition to Manchester United’s global roster of sponsors in a multi-million-pound contract to be announced this summer.
Aeroflot, majority-owned by the Russian Government, will be the official airline of the Premier League champions-elect from next season — taking over from Turkish Airlines.
The choice of Aeroflot from a sponsorship sector in which United would be spoilt for choice seems surprising. The accident-prone former Soviet airline has had a particularly poor safety record over the years — especially on internal flights in Russia.

Clout: Manchester United are an obvious consistent target for sponsors
But Aeroflot have embarked on a major modernisation of their fleet and the huge United sponsorship is seen as a way of overhauling their image around the world. It is also hoped it will improve the reputation of Russia’s airline business as a whole ahead of the 2018 World Cup.
However, it is expected that the sponsorship details will only require the United team to travel with Aeroflot when they fly to and from Moscow. Aeroflot have followed Russian energy giants Gazprom, the Champions League sponsors, into the high-profile European football market.

L1NETT

Damn Zaragoza :/ They were my go to team in FM 06. They had D'allesandro, Aimar, both Milito's, Pique, Sergio Garcia.

Great team after I signed Cesar Delgado. Good times

GorillaJu

Ugh hearing these rumors about Falcao is distressing. If he does in fact join United, it'll be an extraordinarily painful year.

Come on Based Txiki get in there and do your fuckin job.

GorillaJu

It is really funny. Shame the number on his buy-out clause is wrong. He basically cost Atletico more than that to start. :lol

From what I've heard and seen, they haven't paid off what they pledged to Porto, and they also didnt buy all of his rights to begin with. I think they'll still make money off of him.

Meier

From what I've heard and seen, they haven't paid off what they pledged to Porto, and they also didnt buy all of his rights to begin with. I think they'll still make money off of him.

Yeah, it's going to be a pretty wonky transfer saga however it plays out. Atletico had to pay as much as €50m though based on how he turned out and I'd imagine any clause has been fulfilled. Regardless, his on the field accomplishments have definitely made them far more than he's cost let alone whatever they ultimately get out of this weird third party payment bit.

Meier

FM drives me fucking mad with the contract negotiations. These guys who won't budge at all on deals drive me nuts. Guy wants $115k and I have no one on over $85k. Okay, I just offered you $100k and no budging.. $105k and no budging. Then fuck off, you're getting no new deal and I'll sell you.

I get what Arsenal goes through. :(

Top Bottom