• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Meier

Holy shit, the Greeks are crazy!

AEK Athens look to be on the brink of relegation for the first time in the club’s history. Ewald Lienen was fired after a poor run of results on April 9th and AEK hired ex-Sheffield United duo Traianos Dellas as head coach, with Vassilis Borbokis in a supporting role. Their first match in charge came against Panthrakikos. After 87 minutes, Panthrakikos took the lead on an AEK own goal, and AEK supporters flooded the pitch and chased the players from both teams down the tunnel. After a 90 minute delay, the officials announced the game had been postponed!

Formed in 1924, AEK could still survive relegation, but it looks likely they will be deducted points and ultimately drop down into the second-tier of Greek football.
http://blog.foxsoccer.com/post/48118413500/aek-athens-look-to-be-on-the-brink-of-relegation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iaIFn65NUsg

spidye

Man, I'd be so salty if we sell him for Lewandowski.

We need that kind of firepower!

we will not sell anyone. that's not how we do business and if he really wants to leave then he has to leave. no need to keep a striker who is not happy at the club.

but I'm sure he will not leave Bayern before 2015.

It is certainly no coincidence that we have been utter tripe going forward in the last two games until Wilshere is taken off and Cazorla put in the middle. Wilshere is clearly not ready to be back in the team yet, why Wenger is picking him is beyond me.

On a positive note, another very solid performance from Ramsey I felt. His workrate is fantastic and he is gaining effectiveness on the ball each week. You can see his confidence growing, bodes very well for the future.

arkon

It is certainly no coincidence that we have been utter tripe going forward in the last two games until Wilshere is taken off and Cazorla put in the middle. Wilshere is clearly not ready to be back in the team yet, why Wenger is picking him is beyond me.

On a positive note, another very solid performance from Ramsey I felt. His workrate is fantastic and he is gaining effectiveness on the ball each week. You can see his confidence growing, bodes very well for the future.

Some of his subs are bizarre as well

I don't know about you guys, but I'd do me

in79R5Gz8tE92.png

Never again though

Top Bottom