• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

I don't know about you guys, but I'd do me

in79R5Gz8tE92.png

Never again though

You would make a great drag queen, just find a tampon, put the string around your cock head, put the tampon up your ass and no one will even notice the bulge in your panties.

Isn't Bacon underage? You perverts.

LvbDaa0.gif

phaze

I don't know about you guys, but I'd do me

in79R5Gz8tE92.png

Never again though

Why would you do that :s

I will take the draw happy that we didn't concede a goal. Everything is possible now.
Remaining fixtures:
The fixtures for Arsenal:

Fulham (A)

Man United (H)

QPR (A)

Wigan (H)

Newcastle (A)

The fixtures for Spurs:
Chelsea (A) (postponed)

Manchester City (H)

Wigan (A)

Southampton (H)

Stoke (A)

Sunderland (H)

The fixtures for Chelsea:
Tottenham (H) (postponed)

Fulham (A)

Liverpool (A)

Swansea (H)

Man United (A)

Aston Villa (A)

Everton (H)

FootballFan

You can't use Robben against Barca, lol. You need someone who tracks back like Ribery!

I said last time but our right side/bayerns left side match up will be fantastic.

Alaba and Ribery vs Alves and Sanchez/Tello/Pedro. Both sides will have to track back and both will be very good when attacking.

Cherry Coke is the best. It's like the PL title.

Vanilla is like the CO cup. Typical a Liverpool fan would like it because its the only title they can hope to reach :p

You have to be a cunt to drink Cherry Coke though. You may enjoy the better drink, but it comes with the knowledge that the world would be better off if you threw yourself off of an overpass.

arkon

I know KSI isn't liked much round here but his video with the Mags before the derby is fucking hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpDGmQuVpw&feature=youtu.be

"Do you think Newcastle have any good players?
"Yes."
"Name them."
"Oh I couldn't... there's that many different.... names. Cannot name them."
"So you don't have any good players."
"....whey..."

lol

When he asks the Newastle lass if they're going to win.

"Noooo"

dc89

Goal report that Barry is happy to take a pay cut to extend his contract and finish his career at MCFC.

I'll keep the assassin around if that's the case. He'll play less games but his experience could really be useful. He can still do a job.

Gambit

or shaq : O he was outstanding today. I almost prefer him above müller right now.

Understandable. But when he is most irritating Müller usually starts scoring again and makes me fall in love anew.

Also, Shaq is not composed enough yet. He is a bit too naive still and risks too much.

Blablurn

Understandable. But when he is most irritating Müller usually starts scoring again and makes me fall in love anew.

Also, Shaq is not composed enough yet. He is a bit too naive still and risks too much.

yeah, true true! the more we doubt müller, the better he will deliver in the end

Barca GAF, when was the last time your team lost with a 3 goal difference?

Top Bottom