• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

3Sixty

Guess the lads are out tonight to celebrate.

Nathaniel Clyne ‏@Nathaniel_Clyne 8m

@Luke_shaw3 hurry up and turn 18 !!

Linius

They haven't been that great in away matches and Sociedad is doing good this season. Wasn't going to be easy but yeah three goals just at half time is...bad lol.

I was thinking they rest some players for the CL like Dortmund does :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pirlo really sucked in Germany, but to say that Bastian Schweinsteiger is better than him is quite funny to be honest.

I wish it was even close.

Fry

Pirlo really sucked in Germany, but to say that Bastian Schweinsteiger is better than him is quite funny to be honest.

iFbODDljGcyk8.gif

Zabojnik

Vucinic and Joe Vinco starting up front. I'm okay with this. A Marrone-Bonucci-Peluso back line should be great fun today.

I always find it very hard to judge single players in a team like the current Bayern, where everything runs like a fucking Swiss clock.

Maidenhead 2-0 up against Havant & Waterlooville (cunts)

:)

Who will Jordan Rhodes move to in the summer? Promotion hopefuls, or straight into the PL? Watford I reckon.

GorillaJu

Wow I didn't see the penalty claim from WBA. What is going on with these fucking refs? First, the blunder of the season sees Ricky Lambert unfairly given an assist, and now Arsenal maintains a clean sheet for no discernible reason aside from clear FA corruption.

Suen

I was thinking they rest some players for the CL like Dortmund does :p
They might be doing so, I haven't checked their line up actually.

Would be nice but West Brom are attacking quite well and putting us under pressure. Just hope we don't concede a stupid goal.
We will :) But goalkeeper aside I think the defense has started to get it's shit together, doing much better recently.

Wilbur

Banned
Maidenhead 2-0 up against Havant & Waterlooville (cunts)

:)

Who will Jordan Rhodes move to in the summer? Promotion hopefuls, or straight into the PL? Watford I reckon.

Can see someone like Sunderland or Villa picking him up if Blackburn go down.

Really hope Watford win tonight.

GorillaJu

I don't want to keep harping on Bayern Gaf, but Pirlo is a fucking champion, through and through. One of the best players in the world, and very few people involved in football would contest that. He's inspirational. Schweinsteiger is simply very good.

In the PL and for the way we play and what we need, yeah. We don't need another player like Carrick, we need a player more like Schwein

Pirlo's the better footballer though.

If they were the same age I'd probs go for Pirlo. But he's 33 and Schweinsteiger has another 4 or 5 good years in him.

Schweinsteiger is more well rounded so he would be better for us. Pirlo is a godly playmaker though.

It's cool though we have the perfect combo.

It's Carrick you knowwww.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't want to keep harping on Bayern Gaf, but Pirlo is a fucking champion, through and through. One of the best players in the world, and very few people involved in football would contest that. He's inspirational. Schweinsteiger is simply very good.

Seriously, one bad game and now suddenly Pirlo is not good anymore.

Bayern fucking marked a MIDFIELDER in that game. Who the fuck marks midfielders if they aren't THAT good?

My local team fired our reserve goalkeeper after some shit he posted on social networks and then Aldershot recalled our No.1 Goalie and we have no goalies left. The conference won't let us sign another one on loan so for the rest of the season we have our LW in goal :lol

Top Bottom