• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Schweinsteiger is more well rounded so he would be better for us. Pirlo is a godly playmaker though.

It's cool though we have the perfect combo.

It's Carrick you knowwww.

Carrick is just the inferior version of Allen/Bastian. Get that in your head.

Wilbur

Banned
My local team fired our reserve goalkeeper after some shit he posted on social networks and then Aldershot recalled our No.1 Goalie and we have no goalies left. The conference won't let us sign another one on loan so for the rest of the season we have our LW in goal :lol

:lol

Offer to play for them, practise in goal for Believe FC

yurt get the fuck out

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
West Brom keepers can't be trusted against Arsenal.

Rosicky scoring twice? Come the fuck on.

Assists from Gervinho and Ramsey. That means Ade is going to score tomorrow, assists from Deuce and Parker. Right? RIGHT?

arkon

My local team fired our reserve goalkeeper after some shit he posted on social networks and then Aldershot recalled our No.1 Goalie and we have no goalies left. The conference won't let us sign another one on loan so for the rest of the season we have our LW in goal :lol

Oh shit. That's awful and hilarious at the same time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, you know I can move "fuck Bayern" down to #2 on the agenda for United-GAF's secret meetings.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

New hairstyle for Boateng:
ib0E2tTdYcOefC.jpg

Ew.

Tomorrow we'll start our 3-long-games tour de force: Fiorentina A, Napoli H, Juventus A. My guess is that we'll end up with 3-4 points, if we manage to get 7 it would be pretty great. And secure our second place, basically.

Ushojax

Clarke not starting Lukaku...

I know it worked at Anfield but sometimes it's just dumb.

Arsenal surely have the game in the bag now.

Yep, wrapped up. West Brom's season, like all those 40+ point teams, is over. They have nothing to play for.

Ushojax

Albion miss Odemwingie, this is the sort of game he would have done well in. Long, Odemwingie, Lukaku as a front 3 would have been great. Long can't do everything, Clarke doesn't seem to understand that.

bud23

I have a date tonight with a 16 years old girl. I´m 24 lol. The age of consent in Spain is 13 btw.

I think I will be fine, but it´s all a bit weird. Wilbury and Wooden, you guys have a lot of experience on the matter, any advice?

When you first put your fingers in, do it gently at first so when you pop her she doesn't squeal like Messi in a brothel full of chickens.

Then it's full steam ahead. Destroy her minge. Then take her to the creche

Mission successfully accomplished, Wilbury.

It was funnier and less embarrassing than I expected (my bloody fingers and my bloody dick aside). Thanks for the "tips" guys. lol

Anyway I think I´ll stick to women my own age from now on... when finished with her.I have another date with her next week lol.

I feel very bad about myself doing this things, but I think I can get over it.

You think he's gonna leave?

Why is Rosicky scoring. WTF. Santi you useless shit.

We need to end the season with enough momentum to convince him that CL qualification is possible next season. And hope that we don't get an offer that can't be refused. And hope that he doesn't get made an offer that can't be refused. Although we don;t have to let him talk to other teams, but he'll be tapped up regardless.

So we'll be making around £45m a year with the Chevy sponsorship?

Do you know how much extra United will get from the new TV deal?
Yep about that.

And £17m this year and next year for err... #basedGlazers

Next years PL Champions should bag a shade under £100m.

Wilbur

Banned

It was funnier and less embarrassing than I expected (my bloody fingers and my bloody dick aside). Thanks for the "tips" guys. lol

Anyway I think I´ll stick to women my own age from now on... when finished with her.I have another date with her next week lol.

YES

YOU FUCKING HERO LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FUCKING BUD23 > BUD

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Define finished?

Top Bottom