• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

The 2. Bundesliga is fun to watch from time to time and no joke. But as I have never watched any of the other lower leagues I can't make a serious comparison.
Think he meant more in terms of how tight it is.

Here our second division has 6 points between 24th and 10th. Something crazy like that. So any of those teams could still get relegated.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This Rosenberg bloke is awful, why does Clarke even play him? He's a clogger.

Clegg

Yep about that.

And £17m this year and next year for err... #basedGlazers

Next years PL Champions should bag a shade under £100m.

Do these massive sponsorship deal ever come with a big up front payment?

It could give Frogie/new manager £60m-£70m to spend in a summer.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
nive Vermaelen impression from Koscielny

Swansea now losing. Good now the retarded hype surrounding Laudrup can go away because he's not that good.

They have only turned shit because they won that trophy. It happens to every mid-table side that wins the League Cup, it happened to us in 2008.

spidye

Congrats Bayern Munich!

thanks bro

Bayern have done it?

Grats. That must feel damn good after the last couple of years.

How many titles have Bayern won now?

CONGRATS BAYERN
3AQmK.gif

thanks

la_briola

Dante did play the ball clearly with his left hand, the ref asked him Klose style and he said he didn't touch it (with his hand/arm). Bayern are classless, news at 11. Congratulations you cheating cunts.

bud

when bayern don't end up winning the champions league, everyone will say "they won the league too soon, they lost their focus."

Wilbur

Banned
Dante did play the ball clearly with his left hand, the ref asked him Klose style and he said he didn't touch it (with his hand/arm). Bayern are classless, news at 11. Congratulations you cheating cunts.

yes

yes

fuck bayern

i was nice for one post

let us return to hatred

Top Bottom