• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
Garth Crooks is the shittest pundit of all time. Guy on Final Score asked him what happens, he gives no explanation so the bloke turns to Dion Dublin instead. Fucking mug.

jtb

Banned
way too many chances for West Brom... someone's bound to fuck up. Just gotta keep fouling, try to hit them on the counter.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
West Brom aren't going to score. Really poor finishing, they don't have the balls to score here.

Mertesacker suspension the best thing to happen today.

_51641929_pulis_interview_11032011.jpg

I just remembered we play Hoffenheim in the Westfalenstadion on the last matchday.

Oh yes, please, let us kick them in league two. Would be better than winning the league :p

qindarka

Banned
Oh, well. Resigned to the Europa now. No way Chelsea can hold on to Top 4 with upcoming games against Everton, United and Spurs.

I think he's a good little player, makes a nuisance of himself and isn't bad at passing/crossing either.

BENTEKE

He's a really bad Pea in my eyes, he can do more than him but not good enough to depend on him. It's not what you want from your striker, I'd rather have him stand in front all day and wait for a ball to get to him to shoot it instead of having him involved in the build up play.

He's a really bad Pea in my eyes, he can do more than him but not good enough to depend on him. It's not what you want from your striker, I'd rather have him stand in front all day and wait for a ball to get to him to shoot it instead of having him involved in the build up play.

He's more concerned with winning free kicks than he is doing anything with the ball

spidye

was it Hummels who said no one will break the record of fastest champion in a long time?

never forgot you, cunt. get bent

Wilbur

Banned
Oh, well. Resigned to the Europa now. No way Chelsea can hold on to Top 4 with upcoming games against Everton, United and Spurs.

Calm down. Everton never beat top four teams, Spurs will bottle it to you, we'll have won the title and you'll win.

Chelsea third, Arsenal fourth. Bet your cock on it.

Bad Pea :lol

I see what you mean, but he's a nifty little player for a team like WBA I think

Suen

Fuck corner kick. Please don't let them score!!! :( Can't take this!

edit: offside, SAVED!!

edit 2: wtf was that Fabianski, FUCK OFF!!

Top Bottom