• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
_51641929_pulis_interview_11032011.jpg

Robben looks so happy they won the title!

Wilbur

Banned
I really hope Benteke stays next season. He must be on a four year contract or so, if no one offers 15-20m then hopefully he stays.

jtb

Banned
what a shitty win. still, not going to complain about the three points. Just hope the red card doesn't derail our form (hopefully it's just a one match ban)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
West Brom were really woeful, some horrendous finishing, they deserved nothing.

So happy Villa won.

West Brom were beyond shocking, so many wasted chances.

They will really struggle without Lukaku, they have literally no options other than him, everyone else looks like a Championship standard player. He came on and the game changed, maybe Clarke was preparing for life without him by not starting him? Good luck with that next season.

fuenf

So Bayern are champions? Nice. Couldn't watch the game because I was shopping, but I think that's what growing up means ;)

They will really struggle without Lukaku, they have literally no options other than him, everyone else looks like a Championship standard player. He came on and the game changed, maybe Clarke was preparing for life without him by not starting him? Good luck with that next season.

I'd say the worst miss was Lukaku's though. Still, in a couple of years Lukaku's strength and heading is going to be the bane of the rest of the Prem. Guy is ridiculously good.

Wilbur

Banned

Mulumbu out today, he's good. He and Yacob are a sweet midfield duo.

Lightning

Banned

Lukaku missed chances as well. Mertesacker's gift for West Brom.

End of the season is going to be fantastic, so many twists to come in both the relegation battle and the battle for Champions League.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Unless this is Mertesacker's second red he will only miss one game.

But Vermaelen is going to bring some lols against Norwich, just like last season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If we don't win 6-0 tonight I'm giving up on this team

Vidal to Arsneal
Marchisio to United
Buffon to Pescara
Chiellini to Chelsea
Bonucci to a Serie B side

Top Bottom