• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wes

venison crêpe
GUYS.

Remember when we were playing QPR the other week. I couldn't bare watching it after they got back in to it so I went for a walk. I came back and we got the result!

Well after Stoke equalised I just couldn't bare watching the last 10 minutes. Went for another walk.

HOLY COW WE WON 3-1! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!

PS: I have magical powers.

Hixx

Oh well.

At least when I'm complaining next season it won't be about players who are earning millions a year

spidye

525398_642794792403882_2002164561_n.jpg

bayern-jubel-meister-514.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GUYS.

Remember when we were playing QPR the other week. I couldn't bare watching it after they got back in to it so I went for a walk. I came back and we got the result!

Well after Stoke equalised I just couldn't bare watching the last 10 minutes. Went for another walk.

I'm not sure how to say this Wes but

Your team wants you to stop supporting them.

arkon

Damn it. Leading twice in the game to throw it away. These are the games we need to win. A point lifts us out of the relegation zone for now (thanks Wednesday). 3 points would have been so nice though.

Bit of a dampener on my day after that nice Villa result :(

arkon

GUYS.

Congrats. You missed a brilliant Lowton goal though. Magical.

Wilbur

Banned
Damn it. Leading twice in the game to throw it away. These are the games we need to win. A point lifts us out of the relegation zone for now (thanks Wednesday). 3 points would have been so nice though.

Bit of a dampener on my day after that nice Villa result :(

At least you know Bristol are going down so there's only two left to fight for. Think its yourselves and Peterborough unfortunately.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/525398_642794792403882_2002164561_n.jpg[/img
[img]http://www.spox.com/de/1304/bayern-jubel-meister-514.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

What is Heynckes doing next year?

It's weird that he could win the treble and lose his job.

Suen

If we don't win 6-0 tonight I'm giving up on this team

Vidal to Arsneal
Marchisio to United
Buffon to Pescara
Chiellini to Chelsea
Bonucci to a Serie B side

Isn't this the same team you won 5-1 against last year in this season? I remember that day being Pescara's GK's birthday as well and he looked so sad with Buffon cheering him up :lol.

Timurid

Isn't this the same team you won 5-1 against last year in this season? I remember that day being Pescara's GK's birthday as well and he looked so sad with Buffon cheering him up :lol.

Perin is a good young keeper,but Pescara's defense is utter trash.

wat

why the fuck is he getting kicked out then

Maybe he'll go Madrid again

On the one hand, if he's been asked to step down, that's bad. But if Gardiola makes himself available, and your manager is in his 70s (and isn't Ferguson) you can't really turn that oppurtunity down.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lolz. You keep that faith alive! Norwich ain't doing shit.

Pssh, you love dropping points at home, just like us. Sunderland 0-0, Swansea 0-2, Fulham 3-3. If Vermaelen is playing I always believe. There is a reason he has been cast out and Chesney banished forever.

Shamoon Hafez ‏@ShamoonHafez 4m
Jupp Heynckes won his third Bundesliga title, 23 years after winning his second - biggest gap for coach in top 5 European leagues #longevity

wow that's kinda crazy, 23 year gap!

Hope for Wenger.

Wilbur

Banned
what would make this a perfect season - an essay by Wilbury (age 19 and 2/3rds)

i want manchester united to get a records point total
i want them to decimate the anus hole of manchester city
i want roberto mancini to stay on as manager but be punished by getting his pubic hair torn at by a bunch of local mancunian hooligans
i want bayern munich to lose to juventus
i want barcelona to lose to psg
i want psg to lose to fucking anyone
i want juventus, real madrid or dortmund to win the champions league
i want nottingham forest in the premier league
i want stoke the cunts to get relegated
i want qpr to cease to exist on an interplanetary level
i want lolerpool
give me lolerpool
i want to wrap up the signings of gundogan and hamez before july
i want sir alex ferguson to become immortal
i want a bigger penis
i want a thicker penis
i want a beard
i want danny welbeck to score

arkon

At least you know Bristol are going down so there's only two left to fight for. Think its yourselves and Peterborough unfortunately.

Most of our remaining games are against the teams around us and Millwall being the other one are only 4 points clear iirc. So it gives us a chance. Last game of the season against Barnsley could be vital. Fuck.

Top Bottom