• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jokes on you. I didn't even list West Ham.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

All jokes aside, I'm sure (and I hope) you guys won't go down.

And by that I mean Aston Villa. ;)

0,,10265~11442022,00.jpg

Copenhagen gets a penalty, the keeper (who played for us before) goes up to the penalty taker and gives him a big hug and whispers something in his ear... Then goes back in goal and takes the penalty easily. :(

Wes

venison crêpe
Wigan are 31 points. Hopefully we're safe in top 4 so we can throw the match against Wigan. I don't want to beat them.

Why say such hurtful thigns. You should follow Yurt's good example and hope Villa stay up.

We're guaranteed points for you away every season

Carbonox

Good shit from Cisse.

It's a shame he's turned in to a greedy twat like Ba was though (despite Ba's goalscoring record for us). So many times he has better opportunities to set someone else up but decides to go solo and ruin it.

Maybe it's cos he feels the responsibility of staying up rests on his shoulder, I dunno. We need a new striker though - a good one - someone who can give him a kick up the arse but also to allow him to share the burden of scoring goals. To be fair to Cisse, he must be absolutely fucking shattered which doesn't help him or anyone else. He's been played in pretty much every single game. I will come to expect more from him next season, especially without European football. Like I said, bringing in another striker for competition might do wonders. Shola's Shola and Campbell isn't ready.

Tempted by FCK draw no bet. I'm tilting here.

We just can't bother until the last 15 min usually

OKt3wvx.png

pdhVLbc.png

If I hadn't already bet for Odense before the match, I would go for a Copenhagen victory now. Some people got some amazing bets on comeback earlier this season.

Lightning

Banned
Why say such hurtful thigns. You should follow Yurt's good example and hope Villa stay up.

We're guaranteed points for you away every season
I don't want Villa to go down. My preferance is Stoke or Sunderland being relegated. It's just that out of all the teams in the relegation area Wigan are my favourite so they must stay.

Clegg

I'd only be happy with a win, I just hope if it's a draw it's not us slipping up.

I'd be annoyed if we dominated the game yet still only drew. But that would still leave us 15 points ahead with only 21 points left to play for.

Basically City need to win if they want to remain with any infinitesimal chance of winning the league.

But 'd rather we went out with the mentality to win. Playing for a draw is dangerous as we saw in our away game against City last season.

spidye

j5ha4r6nAiT7e.jpg

Haha that can't be true?

it's true. bayern didn't even celebrate ribery's birthday when there's still the dfb cup and cl.
they are really focused. and as long as they are still playing in those cups there will be no celebration

Suen

looooooooool there you have your Falcao, Andres. He can't even score against Getafe. He'll end up at Chelsea and be as useful as Torres lololol.

Top Bottom