• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cassano is injured. So now Tommaso Rocchi is officially the only attacker with Inter.
KuGsj.gif

Lightning

Banned
There are no rumours, it was just Lightning getting his hopes up :p
It's not a hope. Just saying that if we could buy a Ajax player it would be him. Personally I would rather us focus on established players right now but Fischer is one for the future.

We'll be taking Bergkamp back from Ajax though. Can't wait for that

Linius

It's not a hope. Just saying that if we could buy a Ajax player it would be him. Personally I would rather us focus on established players right now but Fischer is one for the future.

We'll be taking Bergkamp back from Ajax though. Can't wait for that

Is that so? I missed that new I guess? What will he be doing at Arsenal?

Lightning

Banned
Is that so? I missed that new I guess? What will he be doing at Arsenal?
Being in charge of our youth team but there are rumours we want him at the club as a possible successor to Arsene Wenger.

That's the rumour anyway. I would love Bergkamp back at the club in any form.

Linius

If anyone gets Eriksen it'll be us.

Did he score today?

i9EPrDtJolCE3.gif

Being in charge of our youth team but there are rumours we want him at the club as a possible successor to Arsene Wenger.

That's the rumour anyway. I would love Bergkamp back at the club in any form.

I see. Overmars isn't too happy whith these rumours I see. Honestly can't imagine him leaving after such a short periode of being with us. He was one of the most important chess pieces in Cruyfs revolution at the club after all.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
100 - Tommaso Rocchi has now scored his 100th Serie A goal, 431 days after his previous league goal.

He was tearing up.

Edit: Lol, what's with Inter and crying after scoring goals?

Lille are raping Lorient right now, damn. But great news and Valencia also got in front now. :D

Really wanted that Lille, Valencia, Napoli and Fener accumulator to go through with the money I have thrown away today.

Arnie

I learnt the hard way. Never say someone is coming until they actually do. Got my hopes up with Sahin last summer only for Liverpool to pull the rug from under me. Bastards.

Only if he moves.

We're the only English club who've heavily scouted him this season. Arsenal signing him is as inconceivable as any of the teams you referred to before, because they've shown as much interest. In fact, it's less conceivable, because Arsenal don't spend big money on players.

I'm not saying he'll come, or that I expect him to. Just saying talk of other English clubs having a punt are wider than Kirk's bird from Corrie.

Just let it all go, mun. It's painful to see him go but he will be amazing next to Messi.

DCM future. Deulofeu Corn Messi.

As much as I hate Barca there is nothing that I would love more to see Barca get some brain fart of epic proportions and offer him a deal, cause even when he flops then, he could go to another good club and have enough money to do whatever he wants when he retires, I like the guy and wish all the best for him when he leaves us, which he will sometime.

Only if he moves.

We're the only English club who've heavily scouted him this season. Arsenal signing him is as inconceivable as any of the teams you referred to before, because they've shown as much interest. In fact, it's less conceivable, because Arsenal don't spend big money on players.

I'm not saying he'll come, or that I expect him to. Just saying talk of other English clubs having a punt are wider than Kirk's bird from Corrie.

He should go to Spain or Italy if he wants to leave Ajax.

Lightning

Banned
Only if he moves.

We can easily afford Eriksen but I wouldn't want him here. He's not good enough and we have problems in other areas which deserves our attention more.

I'm just saying that a player is locked on or favourites because it hardly happens and is depressing when it doesn't.

Top Bottom