• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Zabojnik

tumblr_mi33via8Pj1qdwh13o1_500.gif

Messi, I read the korean plastic surgery thread the other day. There's hope yet for your girl.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
looooooooool there you have your Falcao, Andres. He can't even score against Getafe. He'll end up at Chelsea and be as useful as Torres lololol.

He missed one clear chance. That's it. If he does start to bottle it frequently I hope he goes to Madrid

Colombia has Jackson anyway

Lightning

Banned
We play 3 games before Spurs play again against Norwich (H), Everton (H) and Fulham (A) and if we can get at least 7 points from those games we'll be in decent shape. Very important 2 weeks for Arsenal.

Linius

i9EPrDtJolCE3.gif

Thanks to my not so good recording software this gif kind of sucks. It's the Eriksen goal.

I lost it when my laptop crashed but someone must remember that screen cap programme, I believe Fry recommended it to me?

Linius

He looks ready for United.

I really hope some big club picks him up for a lot of money. He does great things from time to time but overall he's really not that good. When you here people talk about him you'd think he's our saviour and by far best player but that's miles from the truth sadly. I'm hoping we can cash big and buy Maher.

Lightning

Banned
I really hope some big club picks him up for a lot of money. He does great things from time to time but overall he's really not that good. When you here people talk about him you'd think he's our saviour and by far best player but that's miles from the truth sadly. I'm hoping we can cash big and buy Maher.
Nope. Arsenal are going to poach Fischer!!!!

Clegg

I think Liverpool are interested.

I hope Ariel Jacobs punishes Cesar Santin and Thomas Kristensen anally with that thing Wilbury posted yesterday. Fucking cunts, why do we keep handing those two contracts, ugh.

Lightning

Banned
Not sure what Fischer has to do with Eriksen and Maher, but I'm pretty sure he's going nowhere this summer.
He has nothing but if I could choose any Ajax player for us to buy it would be Fischer. Fantastic talent.

Anyway, not sure what fee you will get for Eriksen. Liverpool are interested but Eriksen wants CL football and Liverpool aren't even going to be in Europe at all the way they are going so very unlikely he will go there. Spurs are interested as well but they don't pay big fees. He is not United, Chelsea or City quality. He won't help those squads much at all.

Linius

He has nothing but if I could choose any Ajax player for us to buy it would be Fischer. Fantastic talent.

Anyway, not sure what fee you will get for Eriksen. Liverpool are interested but Eriksen wants CL football and Liverpool aren't even going to be in Europe at all the way they are going so very unlikely he will go there. Spurs are interested as well but they don't pay big fees. He is not United, Chelsea or City quality. He won't help those squads much at all.

Most rumours say we'll at least get 15 to 20 million euros for him. I can only hope.

Another "unpolished gem" for Arsenal that can't even get time on the Danish national team of all national teams, sounds like a real Wenger buy.

I don't think it's a shame not getting time on the national team when you're only 18.

I don't think it's a shame not getting time on the national team when you're only 18.

Yeah me neither even if we have had lots of room in the positions he can cover, but would be extremely silly of him to go to Arsenal when he can develop so much more at Ajax.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You know you're shit when Pandev scores on you.

-

Messi why did you stop playing Bioshock? (I'm assuming you meant Infinite)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You know you're shit when Dzemaili scores on you.

The combat is eh and the story is losing me.

If you're hating the story then I'm afraid there's no helping you.

The combat is infinitely more fun when you abuse the vigors!

Top Bottom