• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Suen

Gaf always runs like shit on my phone. It's ok though
Runs like shit both on my phone and PC these three days. In my previous post I was waiting 30 secs for it to post my message when I clicked on the button and nothing happened. I have to spam the damn post and refresh button for it to work. Half times I am lucky as it works normal. Thought there was maintenance going on or something as all other websites I visit daily worked fine as usual, programs that require a connection work fine as well. Lambda's curse has affected me :/

Splatt

Kalou scored twice

src_1334615156406.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Watching our game again on Sky+, I really think we gave two fucking awful goals away. First one, the corner, it's a keeper's ball all day long but Lloris gets himself in a complete muddle and doesn't even try to claim the ball.

Second one is shabby from multiple players, Vertonghen not paying attention to Mirallas going behind him, Parker attempting a powder-puff challenge when he should have just cleaned him out and taken the yellow card, then Caulker turns his back on Mirallas and over-commits to the wrong side. Awful. We scored two good goals today (without Bale) but our defending in recent weeks has been poor. 3 games in a row we have conceded from corners and that needs to stop, Dawson in particular has been ropey up against a main striker (both Michu and Anichebe caused him major problems).

I understand that Kaboul will play for the U21s this week so it would be absolutely massive if he could be ready for the City game.

Wessiej

Must be a joke right?

Our (Ajax) goallie is suspended and the 3rd keeper is injured, so the rumors are that the board of director, Edwin fucking Van Der Sar will be on the bench for the next match against PSV. Unbelievable.

Linius

Must be a joke right?

Our (Ajax) goallie is suspended and the 3rd keeper is injured, so the rumors are that the board of director, Edwin fucking Van Der Sar will be on the bench for the next match against PSV. Unbelievable.

OMG, that would be amazing :lol

Fry

Yurt, do you know how you create many new accounts in your phone's apps? When I'm putting my name, I type in Felipe, and the phone suggests 'Melo' to complete it. :(

L1NETT

Must be a joke right?

If its true, that is amazing. What a legend.

How much did United sign him for back in 06? It was peanuts right?

YES VALENCIA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Valladolid were playing as a real bunch of cunts now, deserved that.

Clegg

Must be a joke right?

Play him in every game and you'll win the league.

Even though we weren't in great form we got the goals we needed to win. I think the squad is perhaps coming around to Rafa's rotation policy a bit more which helps. Torres is starting to look good, very lively which is good, his interview with the Daily Mail was interesting.

Sunderland looked dangerous in the first half but we just no-where to be seen second half going forwards, Sessegnon dropped off which was odd but 3 points is all that matters.

Hopefully we can keep winning and go for more trophies.

Top Bottom