• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, do you know how you create many new accounts in your phone's apps? When I'm putting my name, I type in Felipe, and the phone suggests 'Melo' to complete it. :(
LOL

I'm not sure tbh, I'm an Android newbie too. Ask Kharma or Charles on twitter!

Kikarian

Must be a joke right?

Our (Ajax) goallie is suspended and the 3rd keeper is injured, so the rumors are that the board of director, Edwin fucking Van Der Sar will be on the bench for the next match against PSV. Unbelievable.
Van Der Sar is an excellent keeper. It will be good to see him play hopefully.

Linius

Van Der Sar is an excellent keeper. It will be good to see him play hopefully.

I'd rather not see him play, that would mean our only regular keeper we have left at the moment is injured and that won't be good. But having him on the bench in case of emergency would be nice.

He's a club legend after all.

Clegg

Chelsea have a ridiculous fixture pile up.

11th Apr Rubin Kazan (A)

14th Apr Man City (N)

17th Apr Fulham (A)

21st Apr Liverpool (A)

Linius

I'm still laughing that Wigan scored earlier :lol

To be fair, I've always liked Ajax. I hope you win the league, which it's looking that way.

Confuziz will disagree :p

We need to beat PSV away next week to really up our chances. Gonna be a tough one.

I'd be annoyed if we dominated the game yet still only drew. But that would still leave us 15 points ahead with only 21 points left to play for.

Basically City need to win if they want to remain with any infinitesimal chance of winning the league.

But 'd rather we went out with the mentality to win. Playing for a draw is dangerous as we saw in our away game against City last season.

Agreed, I really hope RVP steps up his game this time. I've been saying this for a while now since the first Madrid game.

Wilbur

Banned
It maddens me that adults are into wrestling. It just reeks of something you only like when you're a kid, with awful exaggerated acting and people pretending to fight each other :lol

I used to love it, but when you get to an age where you see how cheesy everything is, it just loses all it's appeal

rvy

Banned
950x710

Glorious 7 points lead.

It maddens me that adults are into wrestling. It just reeks of something you only like when you're a kid, with awful exaggerated acting and people pretending to fight each other :lol

I used to love it, but when you get to an age where you see how cheesy everything is, it just loses all it's appeal

Same can be said about gaming

Top Bottom