• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Clegg

Mancini stepping up the "mind games"

He says teams playing against United already feel like they're been beaten before the game has started. But how do you explain United having to come back from behind so often Roberto?

“No-one plays well against United because they only play with fear,” said Mancini. “United are strong now because of this importance as a team, as a club.

“Every team that plays against United plays very soft because they think this game is difficult, that they can’t beat them.

“It’s not true. If you play strong against United, you can beat them, like they can beat us.

No doubt DC'ing here, but this is some pretty awesome photos

383fLHf.jpg

B2kIFev.jpg

JkBImWe.jpg

Kikarian

He says teams playing against United already feel like they're been beaten before the game has started. But how do you explain United having to come back from behind so often Roberto?
I know I say it all the time, but he is so delusional. I know it's mind games, but still...

Rad-

So they fear United but not the holding champions? Lolz.

Wes

venison crêpe
-Internet required
-No BC
-Microsoft's focus slowly shifting away from games
-Heavily rumored to block used games
-$500

Oh Microsoft. I guess they're going to get their dream of being on the same level as Nintendo.
As they'll both have dead consoles.

Mastadon

Banned
Oh Microsoft. I guess they're going to get their dream of being on the same level as Nintendo.
As they'll both have dead consoles.

Pathetic if true. Can't wait to see if backfire spectacularly.

console
Gaming is dead.

Salazar

RAWK div theory resurfacing in div manager-speak.

Peco

hahahahaha i'm watching turistas (r-rated) on tv. it stars olivia wilde and she's probably gonna die in the most horrible way. sogood.gif

FootballFan

Time to see this magic Remy goals you all are talking about.

edit
Great goal, amazing how it doesn't spin, just moves straight at at goal. Though I expected better from the comments but still really good.

Kyoufu

Walker destroyed Baines.

edit
Great goal, amazing how it doesn't spin, just moves straight at at goal. Though I expected better from the comments but still really good.

He hit it with the side of his foot. That was basically a pass. Amazing.

Wes

venison crêpe

edit

Did you think Lowton's goal was better though? - that's the important thing to take away from this.

FootballFan

Did you think Lowton's goal was better though? - that's the important thing to take away from this.

Yeah I do think Lowton's goal was better. Remy's was still fantastic though.

edit
But I will always prefer team-goals or a solo run and goal to long range strikes.

Wilbur

Banned
Need to start Archer.

Thoughts

- Remy goal was fucking class
- Mirallas is awesome
- Spurs pls don't let me down this season
- Pardew LOOOOOOOL

Wilbur

Banned
Remy's goal or Lowton's?

Both were gorgeous. Because of the occasion, the fact he's a young full back, the fucking shock of it, I'd probably go for Lowton.

But Remy's was just beautiful. Placement is amazing.

Good hit by Maloney as well; poor wall but he got it over and past Cesar well.

Lightning

Banned
Need to start Archer.

Thoughts

- Remy goal was fucking class
- Mirallas is awesome
- Spurs pls don't let me down this season
- Pardew LOOOOOOOL
Spurs are going to let you down. No CL football for them. Arsenal will get our points and have another year in the CL

Top Bottom