• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
Spurs are going to let you down. No CL football for them. Arsenal will get our points and have another year in the CL

Much rather you than Chelsea, but still. Really want Spurs to get it. Bale, Dembele and Lloris especially deserve to play CL football, as does my sweet Andre

Moratti: “I no longer believe in the good faith of the referees.”

wow. what a classy club . . . compare that to allegri and gold tie who were silent after we got screwed today. i think a lot of referees in italy are really awful and let the crowd/players get in the way of objectivity far too often, or enjoy making themselves the protagonist of the game (see tagliavento), but to suggest that they are acting in bad faith is really something else. all the times i accuse juve of bribing refs i am just joking/trolling . . . i cannot believe the president of a club the size of inturd has stooped to this level.

i guess the only way inturd knows how to win anything is to manufacture a reffing scandal . . .

I hope they fall so Toro can snatch Miccoli and Dybala. :D

lol as long as you give us ogbonna. actually, if palermo goes down i think torino will be my new #2 in serie a.

arkon

That reminds me, I watched the 05 Liverpool Milan game yesterday.

YNWA. REMUNTADA. What a game that was.

Well didn't watch it yesterday but was skipping through to the goals lol, saw it enough times when it happened.

One of the best matches I've seen. Some real quality goals in there. Including that Kaka pass to Crespo, and the finish. Oof.

Clegg

Here's a pic of the very elaborate New York themed Wrestlemania set.

The only problem? They're in fucking New Jersey.

BHSEZNaCIAEBh_B.jpg:large

Lightning

Banned
Much rather you than Chelsea, but still. Really want Spurs to get it. Bale, Dembele and Lloris especially deserve to play CL football, as does my sweet Andre
In a way they deserve it in another way they don't. Since they beat us they've dropped 8 points out of 12. This is unacceptable when they still have City and Chelsea to play.

"I told Santin that I would keep standing in the middle of the goal until he had taken the penalty, cause I know he always waits for the keeper to throw himself down".

And Santin fucking shot it right in the middle as he got confused by his none reaction.... EVEN THOUGH HE JUST TOLD HIM HE WOULD DO IT, and shot right in the fucking middle...
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Kyoufu

That reminds me, I watched the 05 Liverpool Milan game yesterday.

YNWA. REMUNTADA. What a game that was.

Well didn't watch it yesterday but was skipping through to the goals lol, saw it enough times when it happened.

Please don't randomly mention Liverpool when quoting me. :p

FootballFan

"I told Santin that I would keep standing in the middle of the goal until he had taken the penalty, cause I know he always waits for the keeper to throw himself down".

And Santin fucking shot it right in the middle as he got confused by his none reaction.... EVEN THOUGH HE JUST TOLD HIM HE WOULD DO IT, and shot right in the fucking middle...
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

That goalie is a legend. Next Pinto.

Please don't randomly mention Liverpool when quoting me. :p

Walk on mate.

Wilbur

Banned
Just watched that Lowton goal again. Amazing.

Then watched the Dani Alves pass to Messi again. Amazing.

Then watched Beckham put three balls into three bins on a beach with no shoes on first time. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

arkon

Just watched that Lowton goal again. Amazing.

Then watched the Dani Alves pass to Messi again. Amazing.

Then watched Beckham put three balls into three bins on a beach with no shoes on first time. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Clearly the best achievement of the lot

arkon

Not even joking, tell me you've seen it. Astounds me how accurate he is.

I've not seen that particular video but I've watched a match or two featuring Beckham.

He can put the ball on a sixpence from 50 yards (or whatever yardage you'd care to put down) with his right foot is one of those cliches that applies.

That goalie is a legend. Next Pinto.

Jesper Christiansen is our old keeper and was only ever beaten off his position cause of a Brøndby cunt injuring him for a while and another (nicknamed Pussy Mike... not even kidding) was screaming down in his face (while he was injured) "Get up you faggot".

BHoApQx.jpg

We still love him and applaud him every time he's playing against us, unlike that Pinto cunt face. Brøndby supporters always sang about him being gay to us... Which turned pretty hilarious when we won the championship and Mathias Zanka (now PSV) took the microphone and started singing the song out to those who stayed around after the last match, making all Copenhagen supporters sing along to the Brøndby cunts homophobic chants in delightfully ironic manner lol.

"Jesper he is gay, Jesper he is gay, Jesper he is gay Ole Ole" with all of the team singing it, with him on the stage too was just hilarious. I guess it's like how they always called us plastic and arrogant, which we now often call ourselves and use on shirts, perfect way to nullify their bullshit.

JESPER CHRISTIANSEN, COPENHAGEN LEGEND.

ibnjz22n2YV74i.gif

Wilbur

Banned
No goal this year matches Cisse's goal against Chelsea last season IMO

That was really good but was flukey as fuck :lol

No way Cech should be getting caught out, looking back at it.

Someone post videos and gifs of a bunch of goals from different leagues this season plz

FootballFan

Jesper Christiansen is our old keeper and was only ever beaten off his position cause of a Brøndby cunt injuring him for a while and another (nicknamed Pussy Mike... not even kidding) was screaming down in his face (while he was injured) "Get up you faggot".

BHoApQx.jpg

We still love him and applaud him every time he's playing against us, unlike that Pinto cunt face. Brøndby supporters always sang about him being gay to us... Which turned pretty hilarious when we won the championship and Mathias Zanka (now PSV) took the microphone and started singing the song out to those who stayed around after the last match, making all Copenhagen supporters sing along to the Brøndby cunts homophobic chants in delightfully ironic manner lol.

"Jesper he is gay, Jesper he is gay, Jesper he is gay Ole Ole" with all of the team singing it, with him on the stage too was just hilarious. I guess it's like how they always called us plastic and arrogant, which we now often call ourselves and use on shirts, perfect way to nullify their bullshit.

COPENHAGEN LEGEND.

ibnjz22n2YV74i.gif

:lol that sounds hilarious. You'd love Pinto if he played for you. Seriously, he isn't a bad goalie, won the zamora trophy in 2006 for least goals conceded in La Liga that year when he was at Celta Vigo, and the shit he does is hilarious.

When he whistled against your striker and he thought he was offside, it was amazing. When he points where he will jump to save penalties. His ridiculous glasses he makes everyone wear etc.

Need to start Archer.

Thoughts

- Remy goal was fucking class
- Mirallas is awesome
- Spurs pls don't let me down this season
- Pardew LOOOOOOOL

We will.

We will troll you for a few more weeks then lose to Chelsea which will seal the deal.

That Arsenal win was a fucking curse, since then its as if we thought it was in the bag.

FootballFan

Someone post videos and gifs of a bunch of goals from different leagues this season plz

Too hard to find gifs of particular goals.

There have been great goals though, and a lot of them.

ibohD71b0cs7iq.gif

ij3VHhJ8hUual.gif

ibnqDb3MUMeIH2.gif

ib0vxVHuyFO8xd.gif

You didn't say the goals had to be good and seeing as Palermo goals are so rare, there will be 4 gifs of the celebrations after wards for each.

dc89

Mancio said:
We would probably be at the top [if we had signed our main targets]... probably also in the Champions League quarter finals.

We had a chance to get three or four players that would have improved our team but now it is finished with.

We need to improve as a team and as a club but for this we need more years, we can't do this in two years.

#Forza

arkon

:lol that sounds hilarious. You'd love Pinto if he played for you. Seriously, he isn't a bad goalie, won the zamora trophy in 2006 for least goals conceded in La Liga that year when he was at Celta Vigo, and the shit he does is hilarious.

When he whistled against your striker and he thought he was offside, it was amazing. When he points where he will jump to save penalties. His ridiculous glasses he makes everyone wear etc.

THE Bobby Zamora trophy? That's mighty impressive.

Lightning

Banned
We will.

We will troll you for a few more weeks then lose to Chelsea which will seal the deal.

That Arsenal win was a fucking curse, since then its as if we thought it was in the bag.
I really want Spurs in the CL with us but Ushojax's hatred of Arsenal makes me not feel any sympathy if you's don't make it and Chelsea kicks your ass to stop you's again.

dc89

I hope there's a goal of the season countdown or something on the Guardian or something.

Speak of the devil;

Guardian: Mancini's job will be reviewed at the end of the season with City sources unable to confirm he will remain in charge next season.
There will be summer spending but Soriano and Txiki want to make sure it is for the right manager, be it Mancini or someone else.

The striker who thought he was offside that day was the same who did that shit on the penalty today... lol, Cesar Santin, master of missing 200 huge chances each season. Also the one that managed to miss this after N'Doye beasting Puyol

santinisss2z1j.gif

FootballFan

I hope there's a goal of the season countdown or something on the Guardian or something.

Best goal of the season is Messi vs Milan. Started the remuntada and stopped all the "in open play against italian teams Messi bla blah".

Second best goal of the season in all leagues is Iniesta goal(pick any).

Third best goal is Wattttt vs Barca.

dc89

And my last bit of PR/News. Daily Mail report that City remain the club set to heavily oppose domestic FFP and look likely to challenge it through the courts over restriction of trade.

I hope the PL have some good lawyers. We've got THE best.

And my last bit of PR/News. Daily Mail report that City remain the club set to heavily oppose domestic FFP and look likely to challenge it through the courts over restriction of trade.

I hope the PL have some good lawyers. We've got THE best.
Why are they so bothered.

They're already bound to UEFA FFP which is far stricter.

I really want Spurs in the CL with us but Ushojax's hatred of Arsenal makes me not feel any sympathy if you's don't make it and Chelsea kicks your ass to stop you's again.

I don't really hate Arsenal much, I hate certain players who feel the need to come out and disrespect us because they want to he popular to make up for being a shit player. Hi Chesney.

I do hate City and Chelsea, the way they have both jumped from mediocre clubs to winning things because they have a bottomless pit.

We have no one but ourselves to blame though, too many poor performances at home this season players, manager and plastic fans are to blame. Atmosphere was so dead today.

Top Bottom