• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Lightning

Banned
Not that worried about Spurs because Chelsea are going to smash them and the tossers will draw one of their last 4 games which will put them below us regardless of the United result.

Arsenal and Chelsea go off into the CL while Spurs have another season in the Europa League. Going to be a fun month.

UTD champions. No stopping them. Bit it would be funny if Villa delayed the party.
It won't be funny because it will piss United off and they'll take it out on us.

Wilbur

Banned
Lo stile Juve means we find needless crowing about superiority indicative of an inferiority complex.

Basically, if you'd won 30 titles, you'd have won 30 titles.

why dont we just give you rooney and you give us vidal and we stop all this shit

I just find it funny how you guys went on about corruption, when the other 90% of the EPL believes you guys to be the slimy fucks lool

Well, as usual with myself and Vulvalarazor, its tongue in cheek and we're known #juvebros. But eh, corruption jokes get tiresome I suppose (?)

Anyway, we're only slimy fucks because we win lots. You won a lot and then got relegated for being slimy fucks loooooooooooooooool

corruption jokes tiresome

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just find it funny how you guys went on about corruption, when the other 90% of the EPL believes you guys to be the slimy fucks lool
They were kidding, all United GAF are pro Juve.

Edit: except for Wilbury, the hairless slimy fuck.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Not that worried about Spurs because Chelsea are going to smash them and the tossers will draw one of their last 4 games which will put them below us regardless of the United result.

Arsenal and Chelsea go off into the CL while Spurs have another season in the Europa League. Going to be a fun month.

We drew 0-0 at the Bridge last season and only Cahill's arsecheek stopped Ade from winning it at the end. I'm reasonably confident as long as we have Lennon and Bale playing.

When we lost 4-2 to Chelsea at WHL this season, we had no Bale, Dembele, Dawson, Lloris or BAE in the team. It will be a totally different game and with the AVB factor I think we can beat them. The players will want revenge for that 5-1 plus the CL technicality. I'm more bothered about Stoke away.

dc89

-Do you see your future at City or elsewhere?

Kompany: If you knew the projects at City you wouldn't ask me this question.

ProjectS! Project Buy The League MKII is on.

Timurid

If he knew the projects at PSG, he'll book the next flight to Paris. :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Translation: If you knew how much I earn at City you wouldn't ask me this question.

K1LLER7

DC, they all say this and then you wake up one morning, only to see a headline reading: Kompany to Barcalona.

"The project they have here is the best in the world".

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs v Arsenal U21s tonight, 0-0 at half time. Spurs with most of the chances so far.

Wilbur

Banned
C'mon bro, of course its Sister Act II.

<3

Oh happy days
oh happy days
Oh happy days
oh happy days
When Jesus washed
when jesus washed
When Jesus washed
when jesus washed
Washed my sins away
Oh happy days
oh happy days

Dat white cunt in the class though, fuck him. Shittest rapper of all time.

Top Bottom