• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Anyone got any tips for me to watch Justified seasons 2-4 without buying them on DVD? (4 isn't out yet)

Does it get dark, btw? In two episodes, Timothy Olyphant has gone from 'that shit guy in the Hitman film' to 'up there with Christian Bale'

Wilbur

Banned
Hitcher you fucking cunt, watch Deadwood. Then he won't be that shit guy from Hitman.

#MUFC Team: De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Giggs, Carrick, Kagawa, Rooney, RVP

Hopefully it's Rooney left and Kagawa through the middle.

Rather see Giggs out wide and Rooney in the middle to be honest. But... nah. Kagawa out left, we know this.

Where's Scholes you cunts :(

Reckon we'll play him in the last game of the season.

Hitcher you fucking cunt, watch Deadwood. Then he won't be that shit guy from Hitman.

Its on the list, but since its not on Netflix, and with the supposedly non-existent ending, I'm in no hurry :)

How much notice do Netflix generally give when they remove things?

Also gotta watch The Assassination of Jesse James

Wilbur

Banned
Everyone's hating the United-GAF renaissance

tumblr_m2cx72NCiM1ql6xevo1_r1_500.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Its on the list, but since its not on Netflix, and with the supposedly non-existent ending, I'm in no hurry :)

How much notice do Netflix generally give when they remove things?

Also gotta watch The Assassination of Jesse James

bro Deadwood is my favourite show of all time, and Jesse James is my favourite film of the 21st Century so far. Fuck the ending talk. The preceding 40 hours are fucking WORTH WORTH WORTH IT

faridmon

I've watched him often enough, Klinsmann was right. Hummels himself also admits he's too fat to play DM and thus is stuck with playing CB, Klopp is not at fault there.

Form is temporary, class is permanent, etc..

the fact that Klinsmann said something bad about Hummels, proves that he is talented CB, because Klinsmann is absolutely clueless.Also, the fact that all your CB turned out to be,, allegedly, shite means Klopp is at fault.

Meh, he will go to Bayen and win CL with them anyways.

Fudge you vulva! Have some respect!

FORZA VILLA
RVP is gonna take a shit on them. Like a champion.

If you turn up with Cleverley and Phil Jones and that kid Nick Powell in midfield, with Welbeck and Hernandez up top, you'll lose.

Arsenal tend to outplay United, especially at home.
We beat them with Rafael and Fabio on the wings once.

It's under control. Just make sure you beat whoever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
bro Deadwood is my favourite show of all time, and Jesse James is my favourite film of the 21st Century so far. Fuck the ending talk. The preceding 40 hours are fucking WORTH WORTH WORTH IT
Jesse James felt like it was 40 hours too.

Timbuktu

Anyone got any tips for me to watch Justified seasons 2-4 without buying them on DVD? (4 isn't out yet)

Does it get dark, btw? In two episodes, Timothy Olyphant has gone from 'that shit guy in the Hitman film' to 'up there with Christian Bale'

It can go dark without being grim like Breaking Bad and never stops being fun, more like The Shield. Slight dip in season 3 but 4 has been the best thing out there this year including all the shows on right now.

Bo-Locks

Was it Phil Brown that was pissed a few years ago at one of the top teams playing a weakened side against their rivals in the final few games? If United play a weakened side against Arsenal (I don't think they will) the ramifications could be huge if we end up losing.

LegoArmo

He's saying Adebayor and Dempsey occupied the same space and were lazy, basically. Team didn't have enough outlets up top to pass to.

Wilbur

Banned
He's saying Adebayor and Dempsey occupied the same space and were lazy, basically. Team didn't have enough outlets up top to pass to.

Adebayor and Dzeko were basically the exact same player yesterday. Didn't do anything but place their frame in a position. Didn't stretch the defence, didn't use their height and strength to advantage. Both wasteful.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Pretty much. I think the early goal we have away made everybody go into their shells and forget what they were supposed to be doing. Gylfi was cack and Ade was beyond dogshit. Second half we came out in the right shape and played properly.

Wilbur

Banned
Pretty much. I think the early goal we have away made everybody go into their shells and forget what they were supposed to be doing. Gylfi was cack and Ade was beyond dogshit. Second half we came out in the right shape and played properly.

Wasn't even then; City were still in control for a while in the second half. Full credit to AVB changing his shape and making the changes, Huddlestone and Holtby were great after coming on, and Defoe brought more pace to the side along Bale. When Tevez and Barry were being pressed, Yaya fucked about like his usual self and they were there for the taking.

D_prOdigy

How long was the contract Ade signed for you?

Cos clearly he needs to be gently moved on, but you know as well as the rest of us that this has historically been a rather caustic task.

Top Bottom