• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

pulga

Banned
I see the United vaginas are back. Dont know how I feel about this. On one hand, dc, and the Arsenal and Liverpool lot were getting unruly, but on the other...fucking formations all the time.

And Wilbury gifs. You hairless gimp, its far too early for me to be digesting this filth.

spidye

I see the United vaginas are back. Dont know how I feel about this. On one hand, dc, and the Arsenal and Liverpool lot were getting unruly, but on the other...fucking formations all the time.

And Wilbury gifs. You hairless gimp, its far too early for me to be digesting this filth.

:lolololololol

don't you ever get yourself banned.

Fry

:lol

kharma45

Hope Fergie will give Adnan and Powell some games. Would be good to see how they cope.

Doubt he will though.

I have my fingers crossed for lots of youth like those two.

Would also like to see Buttner, Lindegaard, Smalling, Jones, Anderson all feature.

Messi

De Gea
Smalling - rio - vid - evra
Carrick - kag - Clev
Nani - RVP - Valencia

Fuck if I care what foot you are Nani and Valencia. You will both play

Pinto
Alves - Piqué - Abi - Alba
Busi
Xavi - iniesta
Villa - Messi - Pedro

Team to beat bayern

Zorc: "Ginter is without a question a very good guy. He's playing a strong season."

Take Santana, Subotic and Hummels away! Dat future Günter-Ginter CB pairing.

We had more chances, but we failed to put them away. :(

7fvZ2Nn.jpg

rodvik

Lambert just released his team sheet. Gone for his usual conservative approach.

------------------------Guzan----------------
------------Guzan-Guzan-Guzan-Guzan---
-----------------Own goal player------------
------------------No mans land--------------
-Wiemann--Bent-Gabby-Nzogbia-Bowery-
----------------------Benteke----------------

K1LLER7

#MUFC Team: De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Giggs, Carrick, Kagawa, Rooney, RVP

Hopefully it's Rooney left and Kagawa through the middle.

Top Bottom