• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Considering some of the squads on the other teams in the PL, it's quite impressive what Ferguson has managed to do. Best manager of all time for me. I don't know how he does it. I mean you can see the problems when they play in Europe, but Fergie's got the PL on lockdown. Entire team runs 24/7 during the match though, have to credit the work rate of the players too.

Wilbur

Banned
What a lovely first half of football. Feel sorry for Villa-GAF and Villa as a whole, and desperately hope they can stay up, but I'm fucking BEAMING.

Apologies to FootyGAF as a whole if its too much for you tonight :lol. I know the hate. We can get back to calling every United fan cunts tomorrow

for tonight, lets just watch that second goal again and again and again

Rafael, Rooney, Kagawa, Giggs and van Persie all playing great. Just playing really good, positive football. And we have the title back. We fucking have it back after last year's fucking pain. Just gorgeous. I'm so happy.

LOL dc blaming Marwood on Twitter for RVP not joining City.

Your a UTD fan, you should be used to higher standards. I am surprised you would accept such mediocrity.

FA Cup is the most they can hope for. Perhaps in a few years with a serious rebuilding effort they can dream of major success again (league / CL).

Chelsea City UTD will divide up the spoils. Unless...nah that wouldn't happen.

Edit: Annnnd that's the fat lady...what a voice she has.

From my perspective, the lion's share of Arsenal's troubles has to be down to the board being restrictive on Wenger's activity in the transfer market. Does he need to be criticised for their lack of mental strength in some aspects? Yes, of course. But they have the money to buy big. They don't use it. That isn't Wenger's fault.

Lol I am not salty. Just find it funny how over the top some people are reacting to hammering a struggling team

We're about to win the league because of it, though. Context is everything.

Hopefully Bayern wins UCL.

GERMANY BABY.

In order:

1. Madrid
2. Dortmund

3. Bayern

4. Barcelona

Suen

I have started to post more often btw ;) I usually post at least once on a daily basis these days (a few weeks ago I would post once every other week). Thank you for your kind words though Suen, I really appreciate it friend :)
My man, the more you are here the better. We need to have a kind soul among all the dark ones (FF, pulga, Andres, Wilbury). Btw you have the same name as my cousin.........unless you're him!?

Arsene-Wenger-Arsenal-Champions-League_2892564.jpg

pulga

Banned
I never said they can't celebrate. 20 is an achievement, but this league was over a long time before this stomping

Well this is the time to celebrate, when you clinch it mathematically, without a shadow of a doubt.

See last season of the EPL why.

Clegg

Evra makes an awful lot of poor decisions when he gets the ball in attacking areas.

Should have laid the ball off to Kagawa but instead took an extra touch which made it impossible for him to cross it.

I never said they can't celebrate. 20 is an achievement, but this league was over a long time before this stomping

1. It's to win the title
2. The goals weren't clank this time
3. We usually react like this for every game, but it's a little more this time because of 1 and 2.

Lightning

Banned
What a horrible day. Made worse by the fact I actually thought Bo-Locks was a decent user but he's actually just another fuckwit. Oh well.

Arsenal fans and dc must be having meltdowns right now. I bet Meus has set his shrine to RVP on fire, lightning is furiously slapping his RVP blow up doll, and dc is slowly crying into his pillow which is decorated with Marwood's face

Tc91

You could see how excited RVP was at half time.

He's finally going to won something.

Yep bet he can't believe it. Happy for him.

Even more happy for the lads who thought they won it last season only for Kunt Aguero to rob them.

And Shinji<3

Clegg

Rooney is playing well at CM.

I hope Fergie still signs a proper one in the summer though. Converting Rooney into a midfielder isn't enough imo.

Top Bottom