• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Arsenal fans and dc must be having meltdowns right now. I bet Meus has set his shrine to RVP on fire, lightning is furiously slapping his RVP blow up doll, and dc is slowly crying into his pillow which is decorated with Marwood's face

Lol for a preview, just look at Piers Morgan's twitter:

Tweets All / No replies
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 2m

Van Pursestrings was offside for all 3 goals. Just to complete the mental disintegration.
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 5m

Guard of honour... GUARD OF BLOODY HONOUR????????????????????????
#VanPursestrings
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 13m

I'm actually trembling with fury.
#VanPursestrings
Expand
Scott Collins@LAT @scottcollinsLAT 20m

Boston manhunt gives CNN highest-rated day since Iraq War http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...d-day-since-iraq-war-20130422,0,4777056.story … via @latimes
Retweeted by Piers Morgan
View summary
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 19m

'Hi Arsene, Alex here, can I have your best player to win the League?'
'Naturellement, Alex!' #WengerTheSeller #VanPursestrings
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 22m

And Van Pursestrings scores a 32-minute hat-trick. Great. Just ****ing GREAT.
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 29m

Arsenal need to sign @luis16suarez - so he can score the goals we need, and bite Ivan Gazidis whenever he feels hungry. #IvanTheTerrible
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 34m

We sold Van Pursestrings for £24m - ironically, the exact amount we'll lose if we don't finish in top 4 & qualify for CL. #WorstBusinessEver
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 37m

Remember, Arsenal fans, 'unsackable' Arsene Wenger sold Van Pursestrings to Utd so they could win the League. Dwell on that come Sunday.
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 38m

Great. Now Van Pursestrings scores goal of the season from a 40yrd Shrek pass. Happy days! Thanks again #IvanTheTerrible #WengerTheSeller
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 42m

No club's ever gifted the League as we did to Utd this year. Most disgraceful transfer in Arsenal history. #WengerTheSeller #IvanTheTerrible
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 46m

Van Pursestrings has scored 22 Prem goals for Utd, worth at least 22pts. If Arsenal had those goals and points... we'd be ahead of them.
Expand
Piers Morgan @piersmorgan 49m

Oh good, Van Pursestrings has scored in 90 seconds - the guy Wenger/Gazidis sold 'for footballing reasons', so United could win the League.

Suen

Arsenal have made inquiries for Juventus attackers (Matri, Quagliarella & Giovinco), according to Sky Sport.

TAKE THEM ALL! I LOVE YOU ARSENAL!
LOL ALL OF THEM ARE SHIT. Fuck no, never never never. Even Giroud is better. There's also rumors about Valdes going to Arsenal. We're only linked to shitty players (except Zuniga).

dc89

Mancini carrying on like a rawk poster makes it even better.

"The gap is about attitude, not ability"

Lol.

RVP is the difference. You have better players than us in less positions than vice versa. We just bottled it. :( one big bottle job.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
And still, Old Trafford sounds like a morgue. What on Earth does it take to get these cunts to go crazy?
This is why I never get why people 'like to win the league at home.' For the glory hunters who turn up for that one game only, sleep through it and ruin it for everyone else? No thanks.

Wilbur

Banned
OghK4XY.gif

UyoTNeF.gif

hPTLn20.gif

awtJaRq.gif

GMAWr27.gif

6dsyCpO.gif

xjaIWto.gif

dXk2aPm.gif

k4EhRfv.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What a horrible day. Made worse by the fact I actually thought Bo-Locks was a decent user but he's actually just another fuckwit. Oh well.

Just to make it worse, Spurs U21s just beat Arsenal away, 1-0.

Ashes

Banned
RVP is the difference. You have better players than us in less positions than vice versa. We just bottled it. :( one big bottle job.

Oh you bottled it lol. Nothing to do with united. ;P

how about losing the first game, then winning the next 25 out of 29? or coming back from behind. time after time after time. We changed our first 11 due to injuries so often, we didn't have a first eleven. :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can we have Morgan as a mascot for the guard of honour? Ill pay for his plane ticket

Top Bottom