• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Meier

Does it even matter? Like you guys still have a chance for the title :p

It's about pride. You can't lose games at home.. City have lost only 1 at home since 2010 and that was to United. Wigan are the only ones attacking though it seems like.

Linius

It's about pride. You can't lose games at home.. City have lost only 1 at home since 2010 and that was to United. Wigan are the only ones attacking though it seems like.

That I can understand. But you made it sound like you still believe in winning the league by dragging Man. United losing into your post :p

Mr.Red

iga3jjPhnyiS0.gif

Meier

That I can understand. But you made it sound like you still believe in winning the league by dragging Man. United losing into your post :p

If United lose today and City win then there is still a slim chance albeit very slim. If we can win today and against Spurs this weekend, we'll definitely give them a fight. United's run-in is tougher than ours and they could drop points to Arsenal and Chelsea quite easily.

3Sixty

Was right at the tail-end of a sensational, lunchtime wank when I heard the news about Thatcher. Near ripped my fucking bellend off. Superb.

iga3jjPhnyiS0.gif

dc89

We don't want to finish 12 or 15 points behind them. Because United are not 12 or 15 points better than us. Fact.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Helped by the fact that Ivanovic has been awful, and Terry has been a non-entity :p

Sure but he would improve Barca. Piqué isn't even that good but he's their only CB who is a certain starter. I'd have Luiz over Mascherano and Puyol, as one's an angry midget and the other one is ancient.

Messi

Sure but he would improve Barca. Piqué isn't even that good but he's their only CB who is a certain starter. I'd have Luiz over Mascherano and Puyol, as one's an angry midget and the other one is ancient.

Masch is a warrior though

Also Fergie will replace Kagawa instead of Valencia and Rooney. Mark my words.

And he won't make a sub right now because of how good we are playing

Sure, he'd improve them, but a more defensive defender would improve them more I think

A Luiz-Pique partnership would be a joke in the big games

FootballFan

Masch is a warrior though

It's very very bad when both Masch and Pique start imo. They are both reckless and launch themselves into every ball. One of the CBs needs to be a calm, cool-headed sort.

Someone bring back Chygrynskiy.

Plus, David Luiz, Masch and Pique have all played Defensive Mids at some point in their careers. Better to just have proper pure CBs.

Top Bottom