• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Bento

Aside from him missing that chance, am I the only here who thinks he has serious issues with movement off the ball? He's too often either in a redundant position to close to the ball carrier or behind the opposing teams players and is rarely facing the goal when he does have the ball (meaning passes to the side or backwards). Fergie has a lot of work to do until next season.

You catch a train to Memphis, you end up I. Memphis.

Means fuck all if you need to be in Belgium.

af3IZDV.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Aside from him missing that chance, am I the only here who thinks he has serious issues with movement off the ball? He's too often either in a redundant position to close to the ball carrier or behind the opposing teams players and is rarely facing the goal when he does have the ball (meaning passes to the side or backwards).

Kagawa? He's pretty good at receiving the ball with his back to goal, shields it and opens up space by turning. Noticed he does it a lot.

Think it would help if we had some good wingers. A fair few times he's sprayed it out to Valencia and gone ahead only for Tony to fucking stutter and turn around.

Aside from him missing that chance, am I the only here who thinks he has serious issues with movement off the ball? He's too often either in a redundant position to close to the ball carrier or behind the opposing teams players and is rarely facing the goal when he does have the ball (meaning passes to the side or backwards).

No. That's one of the best things he has. When he's behind or slips behind two players, he's waiting for a pass. Carrick has recently been catching that and sets up great attacks. He also runs the most of anyone on the team offering himself to maintain possession.

Suen

Oh well Aston Villa hasn't done shit this second half, struggling with even keeping up with Utd. Congratulation Man Utd-GAF, you deserve to win the league, well done and despite the bad performance of the whole league this season I still think you have been impressive. Congrats!

pulga

Banned
Fuck Marca for going with the rumbo headline. You guys have been worse than Timerda lol

Congratulations you cunts. I missed you <3

Brinbe

Goddamn, first the Leafs make the playoffs and now #20 secured... its been a good week. =)

It's a celebration, United-Bros!

Happy for RVP and the rest of the first-timers.

Top Bottom