• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Here's a perfect example of Kagawa slipping behind 2 players and Carrick picking it up.

ibnOOuzA2ogXib.gif

His movement is great.

Aside from him missing that chance, am I the only here who thinks he has serious issues with movement off the ball? He's too often either in a redundant position to close to the ball carrier or behind the opposing teams players and is rarely facing the goal when he does have the ball (meaning passes to the side or backwards). Fergie has a lot of work to do until next season.

Probably not the only one, but wrong either way.
He likes to stand on his players toes, which gives him extra space after the turn. It basically takes a player out the game. He doesn't need the space others do so positions himself appropriately.

Meier

Txiki. Soriano. Mancio.

My office tomorrow. We need a battle plan.

We'll always have AGUUUEEEERRROOOO!! United have deservedly won the title this season but there's no way it feels as special even if it's a memorable number like 20.

dc89

We'll always have AGUUUEEEERRROOOO!! United have deservedly won the title this season but there's no way it feels as special even if it's a memorable number like 20.

That will never EVER be rivalled. It doesn't matter what people say, it will never be repeated.

FootballFan

Seems like its a distinctly Madrid/Barca thing. Close-ups, slo-mo, alternate angles, lip-reading, photoshops, car-park speculation and investigation. Its frankly pathetic.

Yep. Portuguese league fans do it and Italian too. Mention a game where they lost and they will find a GIF of a penalty appeal in slow motion with a circle zoomed in. EPL and Bundesliga fans/papers/sites seem to be the ones that don't do it lol.

Also very late in this convo and this post is probably being drowned out by Man Utd fans posting pics.

Wilbur

Banned
i totally thought signing rvp was a mistake when i first found it

i'm so fucking stupid.

So did I. Didn't want him. Thought we were buying an old injury prone player with only one proper good season behind him.

Join me in the hall of cunts, Empty.

Bento

Lol

Anyone moaning about Kagawa's passing has serious issues.
He's a good passer when he ends up getting the opportunity it's just that he ends up to often with his back against the goal leaving his vision and precision unused too often. Although I'll concede that there's something to be said about holding possession and the United midfield isn't necessarily where it needs to be as was mentioned earlier on this page, just hope Fergie can get him to give us more of those defense slicing passes next season.

Oh and btw, congrats United :)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fabregas and Van Persie both are going to win a league title. Well, lets say both already won a league title.

Meanwhile at Arsenal...

Top Bottom