• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Worldwide fans, worldwide brand name, worldwide money.

No1.

01XmZ3N.png

Empty

i'm delighted for de god.

i remember last season he made some amazing saves in that game against blackburn where we started to pull ahead of city after being behind for so long and he had this grin at the end like he'd finally proven himself. only for it to be almost in vain when it didn't work out in the end. now he gets it and it makes me giddy seeing him so happy.

dc89

Ok. Let this torment end now. Lets get this season end now.

Let it be summer. Let it be transfer window. Let it be a time for muppets.

It's a time to get rid of the chaff.

Let us sign Cavani. Let us sign Isco. Let us sign DDR.

Fergie

Banned
Ok. Let this torment end now. Lets get this season end now.

Let it be summer. Let it be transfer window. Let it be a time for muppets.

It's a time to get rid of the chaff.

Let us sign Cavani. Let us sign Isco. Let us sign DDR.
*signs Nolan*

Clegg

I'm thrilled for the players. Last season was devastating so winning the title the way have this year is a great achievement imo.

We're not a brilliant team yet but the average age of the team is only 24. We'll strengthen in the summer and the younger lads at the club will continue to develop too.

Delighted.

Look at RVP!!! He finally knows how it feels to win it!!!

:')

SAF doing in one season what Wenger couldn't do in 8 for RVP.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to get the CL back next year.

Robin, enjoy a winning feeling.

Let's all give special thanks to Wenger for giving us RVP!

Thank you, you cunt!

Now Get Bent!!

jb09AvA3CATg8Q.jpg

jSCx8TFC1bvxa.jg

jjt4HP43SPxJ8.pg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NI5yy8F4bFg/Tx1Ow_fcKZI/AAAAAAAAAFg/COP-r7k8Hf8/s1600/395215_287044188020930_100001460520375_841460_532241365_n.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibpHvJx5zpbh4V.gif

I'm thrilled for the players. Last season was devastating so winning the title the way have this year is a great achievement imo.

We're not a brilliant team yet but the average age of the team is only 24. We'll strengthen in the summer and the younger lads at the club will continue to develop too.

Delighted.

DE GOD LOOKED SO HAPPY YEAHHHHHHH

Kiraly

Infostrada Sports
Ryan Giggs wins his 13th top flight championship. That is the same as Arsenal have won in their 127 years of league football.

Top Bottom