• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

fuenf

Oh, ManU are champions? Congrats ManU-GAF, I'm especially happy that you managed to extinguish the stench City left on last years title.

Well DESEVED!

Wilbur

Banned
United fan on my Facebook from Guernsey just uploaded 9 photos of him cracking open a bottle of champagne in his tablecloth.

:lol

You can't make this shit up.

I'm gonna drink Coke Zero in my South London three bedroomed house with a loft and a patio and wank myself into a sleep even Michael Essien would be proud of.

I don't give a solitary flying fuck. Jumped up little prima donna cunt can fuck off for a big fee and give us some funds to buy someone that does give a shit and doesn't play like a raw 13 year old still.

Lol, you won't even get enough to cover what you paid for Zaha by selling Nani.

I don't give a solitary flying fuck. Jumped up little prima donna cunt can fuck off for a big fee and give us some funds to buy someone that does give a shit and doesn't play like a raw 13 year old still.

Your avatar confused me and I thought this was fady with his Fergie avatar while reading the post. It made me scared.

Slizz

Lol Fergie. He is fucking infatuated with Jones..... Must be those faces...

I can just imagine Fergie drunk in his office laughing at the tape of Jones play.

We'll always have Zenit.

Guarantee we get between 15-20m for him.

Nope. When we tried to get him in the summer the cunt demanded wages of 10 million a year, lol. Se we decided to save some money and buy Hulk instead. We don't need a winger now, might try to get Chicharito though :)

Fergie just said Jones could be United's best ever player.

He's not even drunk.

What the fuck.

ibwgEW4a5LjrHz.gif

ibzXRG6VLNGzKd.gif

iAANcGbfEdC2N.gif

iRKhiiYoqA673.gif

K1LLER7

Love him but I could totally understand if he wanted to move. Doesn't mean I'd be happy about it though.
Yeah, he deserves to play regularly.

Hope he plays in all the remaining games. Also, hope Powell and Januzaj get some game time. Powell should at least.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, he deserves to play regularly.

Hope he plays in all the remaining games. Also, hope Powell and Januzaj get some game time. Powell should at least.

I would like them to, but I want the points record and I want to beat Arsenal and Chelsea.

Wilbur

Banned
He'll be great, but not the best.

Ronaldo will go down as the best in the PL for me.

Maybe the best player ever to play in the PL, but he didn't have his best years in the PL. Henry for me.

Or Giggs. Giggs is undeniably the player of the Premier League.

Wilbur

Banned
We need to do what Ferguson wants now, and move on. No resting. Enjoy the night, and then tomorrow plan for title 21, the FA Cup and the Champions League. Never stop moving. Like a shark, or Timerda's allegiances.

K1LLER7

Maybe the best player ever to play in the PL, but he didn't have his best years in the PL. Henry for me.

Or Giggs. Giggs is undeniably the player of the Premier League.
Henry, Ronaldo, Giggs, Lampard, Scholes, Gerrard. All been great.

Lampard was the best goal scoring Midfielder imo. 20 goals a season from midfield is brilliant.

Wilbur

Banned
Henry, Ronaldo, Giggs, Lampard, Scholes, Gerrard. All been great.

Lampard was the best goal scoring Midfielder imo. 20 goals a season from midfield is brilliant.

And still scoring loads. Shearer, Zola, Bergkamp as well. Keane, Ferdinand, Rooney. hnng

Salazar

Bale is coming.

Spurs have brought him as far as they could.

Now, like a dehydrated slave girl wandering out of the desert, it is time for them to rest.

We will develop him now.

Wilbur

Banned
Bale is coming.

Spurs have brought him as far as they could.

Now, like a dehydrated slave girl wandering out of the desert, it is time for them to rest.

We will develop him now.

Please don't fire me into muppet mode. Please. I won't be able to handle it when we line up against Cardiff away first day of the season with an Anderson Scholes Giggs Nani midfield.

K1LLER7

Please don't fire me into muppet mode. Please. I won't be able to handle it when we line up against Cardiff away first day of the season with an Anderson Scholes Giggs Nani midfield.
RUMBO and Bale in.

Nani, Rooney out.

No Rafa, De Gea or Nastasic in the young pfa list.

Fady's a notorious potty mouth nowadays. If you entered the 21st Century, got an iPhone and started using hashtags you'd understand :(

lol I'm actually buying a galaxy s4 or xperia z in the next week time. Fuck apple.

(My old phone is now so dead that the battery keeps falling out!)

Top Bottom