• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Meier

<3 UNITED ;_;

C8VhgzR.jpg

That's pretty clever graphic design. City-esque you could say.

He was offside on every goal? Natch. :(

Fuck it I'm a united fan for the night I'm as qualified to be as most of them anyway I was even in Manchester today

Now time for the official Manchester United song

'MY BABY TAKES THE MORNING TRAIN......'

Suen

OH MY GOD EVRA

lol you wont get any salt from me when they win the league, Ive already assimilated our throne secession.
I already gave up last year :lol. Regardless Barca-GAF is going to be all over our face anyway, shame the junior got banned. Prepare for G-something dude and FF :D.

Fuck it I'm a united fan for the night I'm as qualified to be as most of them anyway I was even in Manchester today

Now time for the official Manchester United song

'MY BABY TAKES THE MORNING TRAIN......'
You have won the title once so you're more qualified than many.

We will take you.

Go_Ly_Dow

UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilbur

Banned
God I'm so happy.

Cheers lads for all the congratulations. Will enjoy the night. I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow, so I'm going to need to run on the euphoria.

SMD

Wait, you live in Abu Dhabi too?

Nah, I went to AUS though.

You met Fady? You're my idol.

Fady was one of the first people I ever met at uni, I'd never seen anyone with that many games before. But we ended up moving in two completely different circles (I was in engineering, he did media I think) plus he was in dorms and I lived in Sharjah so paths didn't cross much.

Please tell me it was Inter.
KuGsj.gif

I honestly don't remember because he didn't seem too into football then. I remember confusing the fuck out of everyone because I was a huge Liverpool fan in an environment where practically no one watched English football.

Of course, my first year at uni was 2004/2005 so pretty much everyone knew who we were by the end of it.

Man, that was such a boss season.

dc89

Nah, I went to AUS though.

Fady was one of the first people I ever met at uni, I'd never seen anyone with that many games before. But we ended up moving in two completely different circles (I was in engineering, he did media I think) plus he was in dorms and I lived in Sharjah so paths didn't cross much.

I honestly don't remember because he didn't seem too into football then. I remember confusing the fuck out of everyone because I was a huge Liverpool fan in an environment where practically no one watched English football.

Of course, my first year at uni was 2004/2005 so pretty much everyone knew who we were by the end of it.

Man, that was such a boss season.

I need to meet Fady!

Arnie

United fan on my Facebook from Guernsey just uploaded 9 photos of him cracking open a bottle of champagne in his tablecloth.

:lol

You can't make this shit up.

sportingintelligence &#8207;@sportingintel 55s
Blackburn #Rovers due £2m bonus when #mufc win title as part of Phil Jones add-ons. But only if Jones played 50% of games. And he hasn't.

Sorry Jeff :(

Maybe it's better you don't get it right now anyway lol

Slizz

United fan on my Facebook from Guernsey just uploaded 9 photos of him cracking open a bottle of champagne in his tablecloth.

:lol

You can't make this shit up.

Bahahaha I bet you'd respect it if he was using the kit to wipe up the champagne

Wilbur

Banned
Nani didn't give a single fuck at the end.

Bye Nani :(

I don't give a solitary flying fuck. Jumped up little prima donna cunt can fuck off for a big fee and give us some funds to buy someone that does give a shit and doesn't play like a raw 13 year old still.

Top Bottom