• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Zero148

still the open question is, who would Dortmund sign? If they get 40 million for Götze and money for Lewandowsky, they have around 100 million to spend oO

Wilbur

Banned
What a way to finish my birthday, United win the league, at home with a 16 point margin and a Van Persie hat ruck that takes him above Suarez.

Fucking love it.

Glory, Glory!

Happy birthday mate! Fucking glorious day for it.

Really wish Kagawa had scored though. My love for him knows no bounds.

fuenf

Now that I thought about it.... it makes sense.

It would be only logical for Götze to go to Bayern. He's young, he can learn from Pep, he can be our Messi. He comes from a good family, he doesnt necessarily need the money or go abroad. At Bayern he can become a legend, at ManU he would sit on the bench and watch Giggs play, at Madrid / Barca he would just be another piece in the puzzle.

pulga

Banned
BIfOWzYCEAACawc.jpg

o_O wat

MILCHMONSTER ARE YOU OKAY

POST IF YOURE OKAY

Zero148

I could also think this is a fake news to distract from Hoeness and to distract Dortmund (god know why) before the Madrid match

spidye

Don't kid yourself. YOU ARE ALREADY A BELIEVER. It's the PEP annoucement all over again. ;)

(Though, on Sunday Sammer said that they haven't even talked about upcoming transfers...)

if we don't get him I would be devastated. it would crush my heart :(

Gary Neville: What do you think was a defining moment of the season
Ryan Giggs: Once we sorted the right back position out, it's been a problem for the past 5-10 years.

Wow, Dortmund are like the German Arsenal. All their good players get raided :(

Fuck Bayern. They are going to get mauled tomorrow night. Bunch of pretenders.

Also, fuck Geoff Shreeves. And fuck Utd too, for good measure.

What a god awful night

Jburton

Banned
Happy birthday mate! Fucking glorious day for it.

Really wish Kagawa had scored though. My love for him knows no bounds.

Thanks mate, it was the perfect finish to the day ...... will be hard to top that!

A few quality players over the summer and its onwards and upward.

fuenf

Seriously though, Bayern almost always get any decent German player, they never seem to show desire to test themselves in any other league.

(Same as English btw)

You can't really say anything against it. Bayern's currently one of the 2 best teams in the world and they still have a bright future ahead of him, why should he switch to a lesser club just to play in another league?

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Dortmnund get Honda from CSKA now. His contract runs out in December so he'll be available on a free in the summer.

Clegg

If this is true then I have to congratulate Bayern on destroying their only real competition in Germany.

#NewSPL

Although this could just be some Bild nonsense.

fuenf

At least we finally know what Hoeneß really meant when he said that he didnt want the Bundesliga to become like the Spanish league....

Top Bottom