• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

fuenf

Well tbh things wouldnt be so bad for Dortmund if they were to sell Lewandowski too, they could get Shinji back and would still have enough money to get world class striker (Falcao).

Zabojnik

Congrats United bros! Well deserved title. Hopefully we'll join you next week!

Btw, what happened with the bannings? What did you guys do?

We'll win it next year.

IN
Jovetic pls
New not-shit GK pls

OUT:
Verm pls
Predator pls

He's had a pretty average season, tbh. I wasn't expecting it. Next year will be his 'do or die' season. He has to move to a bigger club and show that he's got what it takes. Not sure Arsenal is the right club for him though.

spidye

yeah, Klopp was absolutely right. This is not like spain, it is like scotland

Hoeness-wissend5x4_Diashow.jpg

Fergie

Banned
City got merked, United win 20th, Bayern supposedly announce Goetze deal.

WHAT.A.FUCKING.LAST.COUPLE.OF.DAYS.
FUCK ME.

That's such a bait photoshop come on dudes.

Wilbur

Banned
So Roomey is viable at midfield?

Holy hell. Once Zaha gets in our midfield troubles might be over. Just buy Falcao already.

Cover mang. Nothing more.

Think we need:

A keeper who is happy to play back up to DDG
A right back or centre back depending on where Smalling and Jones eventually end up
At least one quality centre midfielder - Gundogan is the dream, Strootman is the tad more realistic option.
A quality winger - please be Bale

Even if Rooney leaves I don't think we'll necessarily need a striker; looks to me like SAF will want Kagawa behind RVP as default for next year. Welbeck, Chicha, Henriquez, and prospects like Adnan and Pereira... just need to make some smart buys

Clegg

Evra is a monster, apparently.

What Evra did was really insensitive to what happened at the Boston marathon.

on a more serious note, does evra not know wot just gone on in Boston, carrying a limb round infront of millions n kids, BAN

Evra chewing an arm... Wa? Making fun of Boston victims.... Evra the man that keeps on giving!!!

Also think what Evra did was disgraceful considering the Boston attacks of last week, where many lost limbs. Deserves FA action

Meier

Gotze moving to Bayern would be such a waste. He can't accomplish anything more in Germany..why bother? I thought we might sign him. This would be the ultimate shit sandwich of a day if it's true. :(

Wilbur

Banned
Gotze moving to Bayern would be such a waste. He can't accomplish anything more in Germany..why bother? I thought we might sign him. This would be the ultimate shit sandwich of a day if it's true. :(

No way he would have gone to City, come on. If Madrid were in for him...

lol I'm actually buying a galaxy s4 or xperia z in the next week time. Fuck apple.

(My old phone is now so dead that the battery keeps falling out!)

I've got a Z, it's really awesome but not perfect. Gets a little bit heaty and battery is not amazing but has a very good design and screen is incredible. Also, no buttons.

Soi-Fong

If Gotze goes to Bayern, he'll be fucking burned alive by Dortmund fans. He's their poster boy and they will not take to it lightly with him moving to their greatest rivals.

Not only that, he won't even have the excuse that RVP had moving to United which was winning jack shit at Arsenal.

deGod

According to sky sports the owner of bayern is being investigated for tax evasion. Maybe the story about gotze going is to deflect the news of the investigation

Top Bottom