• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Meier

No way he would have gone to City, come on. If Madrid were in for him...
Txiki met with his agent last month. It was a definite possibility but I'm sure he probably would have preferred to move to Madrid or Barça over the EPL. Who wouldn't?

Wilbur

Banned
I can't breath.

Presuming you were at the game tonight! How did we look from there? Looked fucking lovely in the first half at home. Wish I had the fucking money to go :(

Rafael, Kagawa, van Persie and Rooney were all delightful first half.

Hope you've read the thread. It's beautiful.

Wilbur

Banned
Txiki met with his agent last month. It was a definite possibility but I'm sure he probably would have preferred to move to Madrid or Barça over the EPL. Who wouldn't?

phil-jones-blackburn-rovers.jpg

GolazoDan

Presuming you were at the game tonight! How did we look from there? Looked fucking lovely in the first half at home. Wish I had the fucking money to go :(

Rafael, Kagawa, van Persie and Rooney were all delightful first half.

Hope you've read the thread. It's beautiful.
I'm going back through it, mostly to see if there's gifs.

I haven't seen the TV version of the second RVP goal (just watching the match on Sky+ now) but it's definitely the best goal of all time, today at least. We absolutely destroyed them in the first half an hour and it was amazing.

Atmosphere was fucking amazing. Up there with the Madrid game. Home stretch was just people singing the old classics and making up new ones ("Shinji 1, Gerrard 0" seemed to catch on nicely).

TrueBlue

Congratulations to United-GAF on the title. Say what you want about the quality of the league, but the table never lies and United have easily been the most consistent team in the league, as well as the best. Can see them beating our points record, but hopefully not.

Soi-Fong

If Gotze does go to Bayern, then there's no point in watching the Bundesliga. It becomes even worst than La Liga. If he goes along with Lewandowski, then Bayern potentially takes 2 steps forward and Dortmund takes two steps back.

spidye

If Gotze does go to Bayern, then there's no point in watching the Bundesliga. It becomes even worst than La Liga. If he goes along with Lewandowski, then Bayern potentially takes 2 steps forward and Dortmund takes two steps back.
if this is true then dortmund will have over 100m for transfers. they're going to strengthen up the squad considerably

Soi-Fong

Since Dortmund seems to want to systematically fuck themselves over and bow to Bayern, we might as well try to get Hummels and Gundogan.

Kenka

With that transfer fee, the other Dortmund players will have such an increase in wages that they won't think of being transferred elsewhere. And now, Dortmund may look for a replacement, which could be Patrick Herrmann or Sebastian Rode.

Draxler also may leave Schalke, this time to Real. It would be good since I want to see this Meyer guy sooner than later. And the money could be invested in reducing the debt/increase visibility overseas. If given the possibility, Schalke should sell Draxler for 30M€.

With Schürrle leaving Leverkusen, all these clubs will have a nice cushion of money at disposal and youngsteres ready to jump in. I can't say I am disappointed. I just hope Götze götz to play in Munich which isn't a certainty with all these guys in midfield.

Also, weird timing.

I'm going back through it, mostly to see if there's gifs.

I haven't seen the TV version of the second RVP goal (just watching the match on Sky+ now) but it's definitely the best goal of all time, today at least. We absolutely destroyed them in the first half an hour and it was amazing.

Atmosphere was fucking amazing. Up there with the Madrid game. Home stretch was just people singing the old classics and making up new ones ("Shinji 1, Gerrard 0" seemed to catch on nicely).

Some people on here decided the atmosphere was shit because they couldn't hear much through the tv :lol :lol

FootballFan

Dortmund will get Honda(free at the end of season according to Sviat) and Dzeko. Not too bad imo.

spidye

Messi

I think its for the best if we all take a break from Olivia Wilde, me especially. Thus I am making some changes to the way I post gifs/pictures and avatars.

I would really like to not get sick of Olivia, thus this is a necessary step.

Thank you for understanding.

Soi-Fong

if this is true then dortmund will have over 100m for transfers. they're going to strengthen up the squad considerably

lol Will it even matter? Bayern will still have a shitton of money in the bank and have gained one of the best young players in Europe.

This is a huge mistake for Dortmund. It's like they want Bayern to own the Bundesliga for years to come.

I think its for the best if we all take a break from Olivia Wilde, me especially. Thus I am making some changes to the way I post gifs/pictures and avatars.

Who are you

Suen

Today:

+ Götze to Bayern puts Dortmund in a state of confusion right before CL, hala Madrid!
- Utd win premier league
- RVP scores hat trick
- Guards of Honor at Emirate Stadium, having to applaud these cunts
- Götze to Bayern. Fuck Bayern, he fits so much better at Dortmund and keeps things competitive

Football is shit.

FootballFan

I agree. Good work.

Soi-Fong

Today:

+ Götze to Bayern puts Dortmund in a state of confusion right before CL, hala Madrid!
- Utd win premier league
- RVP scores hat trick
- Guards of Honor at Emirate Stadium, having to applaud these cunts
- Götze to Bayern. Fuck Bayern, he fits so much better at Dortmund and keeps things competitive

Football is shit.

German Football will be shit next season, that's for sure.

Kenka

Goddamn. But it's not sure yet. What the hell would he do in Munich ? Skin lemons for the half-time tea ?

lol Will it even matter? Bayern will still have a shitton of money in the bank and have gained one of the best young players in Europe.

This is a huge mistake for Dortmund. It's like they want Bayern to own the Bundesliga for years to come.
Well, it doesn't make a big difference in sheer attacking potential on Bayern side they already have players as good as Götze, they merely add depth to their side, which can't really be expanded further since they already got all the top talents.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck I need a good avatar. An iconic avatar. One I can keep forever. It can become part of me. Like Wooden's Chloe avatar. Like PR Cat.

SOMEONE GET IT TO ME.

Salazar

Join the winning team bro

tumblr_mkqaaehrfd1qk1msct3.gif

Suen

don't forget guys, this is all but confirmed.
and even if it's true, he CHOSE bayern. nobody forces him to do anything
We all know how Hoeness spent his unpaid taxes.

German Football will be shit next season, that's for sure.
If Dortmund is losing two good players? Yeah that will just put Bayern even further ahead. There's still lots of talent in Dortmund but it would just be a step closer to being a one-team league. Do Bayern even need him? They already have lots of amazing players.

Top Bottom