• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Helped by the fact that Ivanovic has been awful, and Terry has been a non-entity :p

Only city had less goals against them than Chelsea in the league. Luiz has been fine, he looks like a complete idiot when he fucks up but that's his style being a very aggressive CB, while someone like Cahill will just keep backing and being passive as fuck. His performance against Bayern won't be forgotten no matter if Chelsea are dumb enough to sell him to Barca. :D

ROMAAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!! Wooooooooden!!!

Wait really? FUCK YEAH.

Meier

Forbes' new top 10 most valuable clubs was released today:

1. Real Madrid: $3.3 billion
2. Man United: $3.17 billion
3. Barcelona: $2.6 billion
4. Arsenal: $1.33 billion
5. Bayern Munich: $1.31 billion
6. AC Milan: $945 million
7. Chelsea: $901 million
8. Juventus: $694 million
9. Man City: $689 million
10. Liverpool: $651 million

Forbes said in a statement: "This is the first time since Forbes began valuing soccer teams in 2004 that Manchester United is not No.1 on the list.

"Real Madrid has been consistently delivering the highest revenues of any soccer team in the world, despite an intense economic meltdown in Spain. With superstars like Cristiano Ronaldo on the pitch, and coach Jose Mourinho on the bench, Real Madrid has thrived under the leadership of billionaire president Florentino Perez.

"According to this year's soccer valuations, the top 20 teams are worth an average of 968million dollars (£634m), an increase of 26% over last year. Forbes' team values are enterprise values (equity plus debt) that are based on multiples of revenue that teams garner from television, premium seating, media, licensing, merchandise and concessions."

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/...aluable-soccer-club-forbes-annual-list-041713

It's very very bad when both Masch and Pique start imo. They are both reckless and launch themselves into every ball. One of the CBs needs to be a calm, cool-headed sort.

Someone bring back Chygrynskiy.

Plus, David Luiz, Masch and Pique have all played Defensive Mids at some point in their careers. Better to just have proper pure CBs.

You should go for Agger tbh

Brinbe

AC6

Bo-Locks

Sir Alex has texted me already. Says he'll get Mike Phelan to molest me "inside out" if I dare take points of them. What a bloody kidder

iga3jjPhnyiS0.gif

Only city had less goals against them than Chelsea in the league. Luiz has been fine, he looks like a complete idiot when he fucks up but that's his style being a very aggressive CB, while someone like Cahill will just keep backing and being passive as fuck. His performance against Bayern won't be forgotten no matter if Chelsea are dumb enough to sell him to Barca. :D

I was trying to think who your other centreback was, completely forgot about Cahill :D

Meier

Fuck me City, get Wigan DOWN will you?

Jesus.

No SOG still. Terrible.

Looks like we just had our first but Dzeko couldn't capitalize.

Dzeko misses a golden opportunity to open the scoring! The Bosnian targetman is played through by Toure but Joel is equal to the striker's effort, parrying his strike away with aplomb. Dzeko will be disappointed that he couldn't capitalise there.

Top Bottom