• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FootballFan

Barca should have bought Thiago Silva; would have been perfect for them.

PSG man.. :(

Thiago Silva would have been great for us.

We've had players like Adriano who sometimes play left wing/right wing playing in CB. Or Abidal who is a natural LB but has been ill, or Masch who is a defensive mid, Puyol old and broken, Pique busy banging Shakira, Bartra just a youth player with barely any experience, Song who can't tackle for shit and is a defensive mid. Valdes in goal..yeah.

Can't really be surprised we had 16 games in a row with no clean sheet.

That's why Shinji needs to play 10.

He can at least turn in tight spaces.

Rooney would have passed it to De God with his touch.

PSG man.. :(

Thiago Silva would have been great for us.

We've had players like Adriano who sometimes play left wing/right wing playing in CB. Or Abidal who is a natural LB but has been ill, or Masch who is a defensive mid, Puyol old and broken, Pique busy banging Shakira, Bartra just a youth player with barely any experience, Song who can't tackle for shit and is a defensive mid. Valdes in goal..yeah.

Can't really be surprised we had 16 games in a row with no clean sheet.

Yeah, lol. Dunno how Pep managed to get all the defenders working well.

Pep = KING.

Slizz

Real quick, I know its been discussed before.

The offsides line is marked with the last defender, but is it his feet positioning or is it whatever part of his body is furthest back?

dc89

You're right.

bwkDOhc.jpg

Mike Summerbee: "I'm not into stats."

And I take after the great man.

Slizz

Alright thanks, just wondering because whenever they seem to draw the CGI offsides line they use the players feet.

Top Bottom