• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wes

venison crêpe
KBbqX6g.jpg

Noirulus

can we now conclude that mourinho's time at madrid has been a failure? sure, he won the league, but when you're managing madrid, there's a 50% chance you'll win it. of course, barcelona have been phenomenal these past couple of seasons, but you're bound to win one, eventually.

he came there to win the champions league and has failed three times.

he failed at managing the biggest club in the world.

In the league he won, he set the La Liga record for most points in a season as well as GD/Goals scored records. He propelled a team that would drop out in the knockout rounds to teams like Lyon and took us to the CL semi-finals every year since he got here.

Meier

Amazing. This damn volcano caused Bad Lieutenant (New Order minus Peter Hook before New Order got back together..minus Peter Hook) to cancel their US tour. Chicago was to be their first show ever in America.

The following year they had a visa issue and canceled their tour AGAIN! But I am finally seeing New Order this summer!!

FootballFan

psg signed cavani according to french radio. 63 million bahahahahahahhaha!!!!

He has been distracted/out of form in the last 4 months or so. I think he is on his way out. PSG would be a real possibility especially with all these rumours of Lavezzi and Ibra leaving.

Suen

Once Madrid lose to Atleti in the Copa del Rey final they will be left without trophies :lol
CL is shit anyway. CDR it is! We will give Atleti a taste of our newly recovered energy which we didn't bring with us to this game
:lol we're shit
, then we will slaughter them in the CDR final. Falcao will help us by scoring a goal for us.

"Was eine großartige Leistung von Dortmund, genauso wie Bayern gestern, vielleicht ist diese Leistung gegen Madrid sogar ein Stück höher einzuschätzen, da Madrid mit 11 Mann spielte und nicht mit 10 wie Barca"

sounds accurate. Maybe it hurts some spanish fans (or Bayern fans?) but it's accurate.

Suen

lol stop

pls just stop
I'm conflicted. Real is supposed to be better and does have more talent than Arsenal yet Arsenal did ok (for what it had) against Bayern and Real just got trashed by Dortmund, what is happening!?

edit: also why are my teams only being killed by German teams!?

bud

In the league he won, he set the La Liga record for most points in a season as well as GD/Goals scored records. He propelled a team that would drop out in the knockout rounds to teams like Lyon and took us to the CL semi-finals every year since he got here.

that's certainly better than in the years before him, but that's still disappointing considering all the money that's been spent on the squad and the fact that mourinho was brought there to win them their tenth champions league.

one league title, one cup, and one supercup is... nothing.

fuenf

sounds accurate. Maybe it hurts some spanish fans (or Bayern fans?) but it's accurate.

No it's tipycal German bullshit. Dortmund has a great performance, Bayern's playing against a bad Barca. Let's give credit where credit is due, both teams played amazing. Both teams played to their strength, but the 2 games were totally different.

Fantomex

Barcelona can get away with a lot of excuses, injuries, getting old, yadda yadda, but man I really thought Madrid was going to destroy everyone from this point on. My goodness. Klopp beat Mourinho at his own game.

Pennywise

No it's tipycal German bullshit. Dortmund has a great performance, Bayern's playing against a bad Barca. Let's give credit where credit is due, both teams played amazing. Both teams played to their strength, but the 2 games were totally different.

True !

@Wes
Don't forget Shinjiru !

Rad-

Barcelona can get away with a lot of excuses, injuries, getting old, yadda yadda, but man I really thought Madrid was going to destroy everyone from this point on. My goodness. Klopp beat Mourinho at his own game.

Madrid has been crap this season. They got lucky against United, even Mou admitted it.

Top Bottom