• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wilbur

Banned
Arkon is fuckin' cool

Y'all know I'm playing, I love that son of a gun

Take Nani's red card and shove it up your smooth ass while you jerk off to the guard of honour tomorrow, cunt.

#EmirateWinBelieve

:lol

I don't even get to see the guard of honour :( gonna miss Lil Jacky snorting cocaine off the match ball and the little boy inside him crawling out

Every team want to emulate Dortmund now! They will even go as far as to make their coach look and behave like Klopp as well! Hope more clubs can follow in the steps of Dortmund and give their youth sector some more (deserved) focus.

Well, the Dortmund model of financial austerity, faith in youth and investing in their scouting infrastructure isn't unique; it is the basic model every club aspires to. Dortmund is just one of the examples whereby it has worked, and worked well. Look at Arsenal to see the opposite result

Newcastle looking a shambles. Their survival is more likely to be from the teams around them being bad, rather than playing well & saving themselves.

Suen

Y'all know I'm playing, I love that son of a gun

:lol

I don't even get to see the guard of honour :( gonna miss Lil Jacky snorting cocaine off the match ball and the little boy inside him crawling out
There'll be enough of Utd-gaf here to keep up the daily Arsenal shit talk throughout the whole match, your spirit will be with them.

Well, the Dortmund model of financial austerity, faith in youth and investing in their scouting infrastructure isn't unique; it is the basic model every club aspires to. Dortmund is just one of the examples whereby it has worked, and worked well. Look at Arsenal to see the opposite result
Yep exactly, wish it went as well for Arsenal but it didn't. We never really have any solid plans. We don't want to pay huge sums for expensive players, we have failed in this very basic model and we keep buying below average players.....these guys need to reevaluate our development system because there's no excuse that a club like Arsenal can't do the same as Dortmund who were on the brink of collapsing.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Can I just say how shit Martin Atkinson was today. Jordi Gomez (on a yellow) stuck his boot right into Holtby's face and wasn't shown a second card. He really is a blind old fool.

Suen

RELEGAAAAAAAAAATION
IT'S RELEGATION TIME
THE PL ONLY NEEDS
ONE TEAM FROM THE TYNE
iknnd1vL0Ecww.gif

I don't care how we do it, get Johnson off the pitch. He's a red card waiting to happen

We could have asserted ourselves and had this wrapped up, instead we've put Sturridge on the shoulder, Coutinho on the left and started lumping it up to them. Its not working, its negating their strengths, and its ensuring that the ball keeps coming back at us.

Top Bottom