• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Kyoufu

You're such a whiny sore loser.

I don't care about losing. Newcastle has been losing since I can remember.

Using people's illnesses to be a dick is just out of line.

Makes this thread unreadable.

Don't get me started on the "cunt" word either. I'm not a fan of censorship but you lot use it in every single sentence. Sometimes your sentences consist purely of it. Very unreadable.

Can't wait for Kelly to come back. Hopefully he hasn't lost any agility. He's always been on the edge of being a Carragher-type athlete, if he can keep himself nimble and slim he can be an Agger though.

Really hope he doesn't get injured. Maybe putting him at CB will alleviate that risk

LTWheels

I quite want to see Borini play. I don't think he has played with Coutinho yet. Borini has great movement, Coutinho could be the key to getting him to start scoring.

arkon

Fuck yes! Vital away win at Bristol City which pretty much seals our survival now unless Peterborough beat Wednesday. Even if it doesn't we still have it in our hands, points in the bag over the other teams and the final match at home vs Barnsley.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
0 - Liverpool's Premier League record when 2+ goals up at half-time is P98 W96 D2 L0.

Edit: 0 - Newcastle's Premier League record when 2+ goals down at half-time is W0 D2 L49

Bet bet bet

I don't care about losing. Newcastle has been losing since I can remember.

Using people's illnesses to be a dick is just out of line.

Makes this thread unreadable.

Don't get me started on the "cunt" word either. I'm not a fan of censorship but you lot use it in every single sentence. Sometimes your sentences consist purely of it. Very unreadable.

so salty. if i lick my monitor now i'll need to hydrate.

Suen

MESSI GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!
SANCHEZ GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

Z0S8VUr.jpg

Z0S8VUr.jpg

Z0S8VUr.jpg

Z0S8VUr.jpg

Labadal

Writing a poem?
I'll take a punt
Why?
Because I'm a cunt

When I come
Sound the alarm
Why?
Because I'll bite your arm

My teeth makes me look like a troll
Why can't I look like a gnoll?

I can score a goal or two
I miss a lot of chances too

I don't mind to dive
I just want to stay alive

If you don't like me
That's your problem
Go hang yourself from a tree

madmackem

0 - Liverpool's Premier League record when 2+ goals up at half-time is P98 W96 D2 L0.

Bet bet bet

Id hoy a tenner on that, i cant shake the feeling they are going to pull something off here, a red for johnson and pen followed by alot of pressure.

arkon

Also lol Hull. Can't believe they might actually be throwing away that automatic promotion spot. Watford might just sneak it on the final day.

Top Bottom