• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

madmackem

And there goes the crowd, i dont think i want mags to go down this could be nasty for them. Horses are on red alert as are the bins and phoneboxes.

Suen

How many 'we's are you? I lost count.
KuGsj.gif
:looool Yurt you cunt, I hope Giovinco stays at Juve forever.

Thank you based Bilbao!

GorillaJu

Hmm, will have to see it again. Didn't look right to me but perhaps I'm wrong.

Tiote off, football player on!

He looked like he was tucking his arms in, but I wouldn't really have any complaints if it was given (not least because it wouldn't matter for this game at all)

Man I brought in Sturridge after the FPL deadline. Such a shame. He'll definitely slow down after this performance

He looked like he was tucking his arms in, but I wouldn't really have any complaints if it was given (not least because it wouldn't matter for this game at all)

Man I brought in Sturridge after the FPL deadline. Such a shame. He'll definitely slow down after this performance
Didn't you sell Cou this week too?

Sold Pienaar and he scored :( stupid Fellaini

GorillaJu

Not Endo, but Edno. He's a brazilian on Cerezo. The guy ruins every Cerezo attack. Plus, the younger Sugimoto combines very well with Kakitani.

Ah right. Endo plays for Ganba, not Cerezo. Wewps.

Didn't you sell Cou this week too?

Sold Pienaar and he scored :( stupid Fellaini

Ahh yeah I did. He's only got 1 assist here anyway, I think Sess could do me well.

Top Bottom