• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Suen

loooooool Falcaaaaaaaaaaao scores :'(. Fucking knew it, our defense won't hold up against him.

Happy Andres isn't here now :lol.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_mjk1wxlLv71r8r1mao1_250.gif

madmackem

Fucking hell, hendo continues the demo derby. This isnt good like gd getting a battering missing rightback in next game. Two away games left then one at home to arsenal.

ATF487

I'd much rather have something to look forward to at the end of the season but it seems like Liverpool use this useless time to start beating up on sorry teams

Hindle

Banned
This Newcastle team has some great players in it, it's hilrious that they're doing so bad. It's what happens when you look for cheap deals IMO.

Kyoufu

This Newcastle team has some great players in it, it's hilrious that they're doing so bad. It's what happens when you look for cheap deals IMO.

It's the manager. Plays shit teams with players out of position or benched. He's been begging for a sacking all season long.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Newcastle have conceded 6+ goals in only four Premier League games and two of them have come this season (3-7 vs Arsenal).

Pardew pls

Carbonox

I think Newcastle will give Pardew 6 months out of the next season to show signs of life before they give him the hatchet.

I'd rather not allow him that amount of time. Summer is fine to remove him and get a new manager in.

However, even if we don't get relegated, our Summer will be terribad given Ben Arfa, Cabaye, etc. are all bound to leave.

arkon

Fuck you, Peterborough :(

Was hoping to seal survival this week. If results go against us in the final game we're fucked. Still gotta believe we can beat Barnsely at home though.

Top Bottom