• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
See guys, you don't even need Suarez. He's actually holding the club back!

Sell him abroad, or something.

Randdalf

I just realised that Arsenal are ahead of Spurs now with the same number of games played. I'm expecting Chelsea to finish 5th now, with all those games they've got to play, plus potentially two cup finals.

madmackem

BI4KJqBCYAEGTUY.jpg

qindarka

Banned
Nah, teams have had worse defeats at home, in terms of the score and against rivals.

I wouldn't think there would be that many occasions where a team loses by 6 or more at home.

There was Forest 1-8 United but the disparity between the 2 teams were a lot higher in that case. Ditto for Wigan 0-6 Chelsea.

Fuck you, Peterborough :(

Was hoping to seal survival this week. If results go against us in the final game we're fucked. Still gotta believe we can beat Barnsely at home though.

The Wednesday are going down, no passion, no fight, no championship football next season :(

Jones is a cunt.

United vs City last season is the most embarassing result in Premier League history.

To be fair, City were good and they didn't start scoring so much til the Evans red card.

It was still embarrassing though. And due to the rivalry, it actually could be the most embarrassing.

Meier

Liverpool really took a bite out of Newcastle's likelihood of staying up. Still think they're safe but they're going to stay up by the skin of their teeth.

Timbuktu

Liverpool really took a bite out of Newcastle's likelihood of staying up. Still think they're safe but they're going to stay up by the skin of their teeth.

Took a real bite out of their goal difference too. Same as Wigan and get close to Villa's now.

If they do end up going downon gd, Henderson would probably be like to thunk that it's his goals that did it.

Wilbur

Banned
Enjoyable

Imagine what Suarez would have done to them

Coutinho - God
Henderson - Jesus
Sturridge - Moses

just because he's black doesn't mean he looks like moses. he left chelsea if i remember correctly

Q.P.R vs Reading is going to be soo tense.

Both teams can go down and stay down. One is the footballing equivalent of pasteurised milk and one is a cavalcade of cunts from chairman to coach

Is it too early to say that Coutinho has the best incisive pass in the league?

Should Sturridge be starting for England?

Nice to get a clean sheet, although I think Lucas handballed it. He had time to get his hands out of the way imo.

arkon

looooooooooooooooool

perfect

The Wednesday are going down, no passion, no fight, no championship football next season :(

Jones is a cunt.

Hope you guys stay up. Just gotta believe! Pointsinthebagpointsinthebagpointsinthebag!

---

Also United have had some pretty heavy defeats in the PL to teams like Newcastle and Southampton. Not to mention City last season, which eventually had a huge impact on the title.

Top Bottom