• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Salazar

Kidd is a traitor fuck who doesn't exist to me, but Platt, at least, must want to turn to him sometimes and just say

fuck off

Don't put Lescott up front for the last two minutes

you don't know what you are doing

Arnie

WHY IS RODGERS DRESSED LIKE THE ANGEL OF DEATH
He wore his SS jacket against Chelsea, and his Angel of Death number against Newcastle. He's king of the naughty outfit and I fucking love it. Want him to do a Klopp next and have his socks tucked into his trackies.

Salazar

i53aLAS.jpg

Salazar

Driver summed up in one picture :lol

Fucking horrible film.

There is no, and will never be a, Ryan Gosling film that wouldn't be drastically improved by replacing him with Bob Hoskins.

lFYNT1e.gif

See that face, Ryan ? That's acting, u Abercrombie and Fitch cunt

Milan XI vs Catania: Amelia; Abate-Bonera-Mexes-De Sciglio; Flamini-Montolivo-Nocerino; Boateng-Balotelli-El Shaarawy.

I'm going to miss the game (again) because I can't miss my 5 a side match tonight, hopefully with Balo back we'll be able to win. Nocerino on the starting line-up for the first time since February, I hope he's ready because we can't possibly lose or draw other games.

--

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, if we don't reach a CL spot, Allegri will be fired and Seedorf will become our next coach because Berlusconi wants him. Now, as much as I hated Seedorf in his last 4-5 years (since we won che 2007 CL, basically) I cant possibly see how he could improve the team: he has no experience whatsoever as a manager, plus the entire youth sector has instructions that came from Allegri for the entire year. Having Seedorf as our manager would pretty much destroy everything we've done this year. Not sure if that's our best option.

If we have to pick a former Milan player as our manager (I still don't see the point but whatever) then I'd go with Tassotti, followed by Inzaghi or Galli and eventually Gattuso. But yeah, Tasso would be our best pick imho.

Feorax

Would Remy be a good signing for Liverpool?

I think it can't hurt to have him as an option. Of we keep Suarez, a strike force of him, Remy, Sturridge and Borini is definitey one that's deserving of a top 4 place.

Even with Suarez's ban though, I think we have more important areas to sort than strikers (fullbacks, centre halves, wingers and a DM).

Arnie

Btw for unforeseen reasons I've been forced to throw a tracksuit on beneath a blazer. It's a naughty fucking combo and one ill be replicating, voluntarily, in the future.

Taken a photo, will launch it all over your eyeballs in the near future.

Wilbur

Banned
Btw for unforeseen reasons I've been forced to throw a tracksuit on beneath a blazer. It's a naughty fucking combo and one ill be replicating, voluntarily, in the future.

Taken a photo, will launch it all over your eyeballs in the near future.

If I can fit a wank into the seven and a half minutes I have left before work, I'll be eternally grateful.

Drop it on me Arnold. Take the shutters down. Let me unsheathe. Do the Bendtner for me.

Wilbur

Banned
You say that now, but if it actually happens. Oh man.

Fry will be incredible. We should allow Elsk back just for the CL final

Kidd is a traitor fuck who doesn't exist to me, but Platt, at least, must want to turn to him sometimes and just say

fuck off

Don't put Lescott up front for the last two minutes

you don't know what you are doing
Kidd is an absolute wanker.

Every time I see him in that sky blue shit I shake my head.

Top Bottom