• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Aayek7V.jpg

ibrgKYCvoMT0GR.gif

What are his wages like?

He's not even in the top 10 of best paid at the club, lol, usually when big players starts becoming coaches and stuff in the games they won't demand such a high wage for whatever reason, despite them also being players at the same time. He's on 5k euros a week.

Managed to get Deigo Buonanotte in my last half season of Championship football, he has been amazing but had not played for like 2 years. :lol

Salazar

Wellington Bueno?

I think that was him. I think we might actually exert some contractual influence over that lad's future, by comparison with the uncertainty over Bruno Gomes.

He needs to boost dat youtube profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCWJbV9lVd4

^^^^^ Oh Brazil

more goofy motherfuckin posts about football from OT goobers said:
- Soccer - It really is a difficult sport to play well. Its why I can really only watch the high-level competition, because even mid-level pro competition can be quite sloppy and less entertaining. The only physical trait you really NEED is stamina. The rest is mainly all skill.

lol no, son. u got to be strong.

smh said:
sports Science says its easier to hit a cricket ball then a baseball, they seem to conclude the fact the ball does bounce makes it even easier to hit.

FootballFan

I think that was him. I think we might actually exert some contractual influence over that lad's future, by comparison with the uncertainty over Bruno Gomes.

He needs to boost dat youtube profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCWJbV9lVd4

^^^^^ Oh Brazil

lol no, son. u got to be strong.

Oh man who would take SportScience or ESPN crap seriously on these matters? Chances are the American sports will always be tougher/better/more entertaining that the rest.

They have a Rugby vs american football one, they get an NFL player to tackle a dummy, then they get an amateur rugby player to tackle a person, and determine that american football is much harder.

I'm not saying it isn't but that is in no way a fair way to go about making a point.

FootballFan

me too (lately, sharing it with a friend since last week) but for some reason i dont like watching games which are not live. neither in basketball nor in football.

That's true.

Only games I can watch again are great games like 1-1 against Chelsea in 09', the 5-0 clasico etc

me too (lately, sharing it with a friend since last week) but for some reason i dont like watching games which are not live. neither in basketball nor in football.

I'm the opposite I hate them live I understand the need for timeouts but the constant breaks in coverage just kills the hype for me. I just like to sit back and watch it all unfold.

Lightning

Banned
That's true.

Only games I can watch again are great games like 1-1 against Chelsea in 09', the 5-0 clasico etc
Or Bayern 4 - 0 Barcelona! Or Dortmund 4 - 1 Real Madrid!

Great games. Even if I was cheering for Barca in their game, still was funny as hell seeing Barca get owned.

FootballFan

Or Bayern 4 - 0 Barcelona! Or Dortmund 4 - 1 Real Madrid!

Great games. Even if I was cheering for Barca in their game, still was funny as hell seeing Barca get owned.

Or Messi 4 - 1 Arsenal. :)

But yes they were good games. Our midfield was good, let down by attackers and defenders.

"I can find room for anybody here as long as they have the required quality. I am not sure Lewandowski will be sold to Bayern now. The Dortmund fans are not going to be happy and I don't think they will sell to their main rivals. I think they will either let his contract run out, or sell him somewhere else."

Good old Fergie.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
same as rest of barca "lifelongers" that showed up around that time.

wonder if they will choose psg or bayern as their next club
I started supporting Juventus(sp?) after the winter break bcuz they were top of the league.

I'll most likely switch back to City or Barca next season.

I missed the game. I feel like more than half of those goals wouldn't work with the egoistic Suarez cunt on the field.
If you try to take the same path BVB did (citing Rodgers here), get rid of the cunt. Get more talented sexy ass mofos and put the team above individuals.

Hmm, though Suarez might be damaged goods at this point.

/Newcastle signed to many players imho. They need to go through the summer together and maybe grow as a team.

Feorax

I missed the game. I feel like more than half of those goals wouldn't work with the egoistic Suarez cunt on the field.
If you try to take the same path BVB did (citing Rodgers here), get rid of the cunt. Get more talented sexy ass mofos and put the team above individuals.

Hmm, though Suarez might be damaged goods at this point.

/Newcastle signed to many players imho. They need to go through the summer together and maybe grow as a team.

Suarez is extremely talented, but also horrifically impatient. It's something Gerrard suffered with when he was younger too.

If, as part of his psychologically rehabilitation, we could teach him to not get frustrated and force the issue and constantly give away the ball when the pass isn't on, then he could definitely contribute to performances like yesterday.

I know some people have said he is the great player he is because of his aggressive personality, which I personally think is BS. A cool head would make him much more of a threat in footballing terms.

Blablurn

Top midfielder
Scary quick winger

The striker talk is probably Frogie fooling around.

Seems like a CB purchase is in the wind, but I don't particularly give a fuck.

good luck, mate! man u lacks a certain charme since ronaldo left. Kagawa had the potential to bring it back but too bad he doesnt play at all.

Top Bottom