• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

fuenf

ich liebe dich!! DANKE

no problem. i just realized that the original Pep avatar was 9 Pixels short, i used the extra real estate to make one more version.

QouWFRv.png

I'll make you a new one on May 26th!

OMG GUYS ITS FINALLY HAPPENED!

Manchester United hope to sign midfielder Ilkay Gundogan of Borussia Dortmund as well as team-mate Robert Lewandowski (Sunday Times) #MUFC

Hi guys, just got up. Went bar hopping last night in Norwich, was pretty fun. Went to a kebab shop afterwards and saw a guy with his arse out in the window, everyone was taking pics :lol

Also saw a few guys unconscious on the side of the road being picked up by ambulances, that was scary :(

Woah, 6-0 to Liverpool? looooool hope the same doesn't happen to Arsenal today :(

Carbonox

Real Madrid offered me 42m for Neuer on FIFA. I flat out refused them. His worth his nearer 60m according to my CEO. :lol

Fucking Toni Kroos is at a 90 rating now. WAT

Jin_7

Like Sahin and Kagawa, he'll lose all the magic once he moves out of Dormund. Same with Goetze and Lewandowski. They're all incredibly overrated.
Envy is bad, mkay. :(

Only that Reus was already BuLi player of the year before going to Dortmund.

Carbonox

@StatCity

Well what do you know!

And yet he might end up leaving City in the Summer? Would sum up City's clueless approach to transfers. Especially as they'd replace him with Skrtel thinking he's the cog that's required in the mechanism of SinclairCity.

dc89

And yet he might end up leaving City in the Summer? Would sum up City's clueless approach to transfers. Especially as they'd replace him with Skrtel thinking he's the cog that's required in the mechanism of SinclairCity.

If it was down to me I wouldn't sell him. He's a good CB.

Arnie

DC if you want to use PR to snag your favourite football star then you have to get creative.

Our capture of Torres spiralled from the idea that he had YNWA engraved on the inside of his captain's armband. We made Torres moving to Liverpool an inevitability.

If advise propagating the idea that since his haircut, Isco's Malaga teammates have been referring to his head as the blue moon.

Wes

venison crêpe
So that's pretty much Wolves relegated to League 1. My dad, who supports them, has been telling me for weeks now it serves them right. Hoping they can sort themselves out in the lower leagues before targetting a return to the championship.

Clegg

OMG GUYS ITS FINALLY HAPPENED!

Manchester United hope to sign midfielder Ilkay Gundogan of Borussia Dortmund as well as team-mate Robert Lewandowski (Sunday Times) #MUFC
I thought you were taking the piss but then my dad walked through the front door with the Times under his arm.

Those two would cost £60m combined. That's doable I suppose. Doubt Dortmund would contemplate selling Gundogan with Lewa probably leaving and Gotze definitely leaving.

Arnie

I thought you were taking the piss but then my dad walked through the front door with the Times under his arm.

Those two would cost £60m combined. That's doable I suppose. Doubt Dortmund would contemplate selling Gundogan with Lewa probably leaving and Gotze definitely leaving.
Would be an amazing double swoop.

Might get Shinjury moving, too.

Yeah I don't think anybody else is leaving there this year apart from Lewa, unless it's for insaneee money.

Blablurn

Raphael Honigstein @rhonigstein 2m

According to Bild.de Ilkay Gündogan sold his house in Dortmund. There are rumors that he agreed on a move to Manchester Utd.

fake : troll
O_O, it's happening!!!

GorillaJu

I started supporting Juventus(sp?) after the winter break bcuz they were top of the league.

I'll most likely switch back to City or Barca next season.

dam ur oldskool i just started supportin bayern last week cuz they beat barca lol

barca used 2 b my fav but now im a bayern fan XD

K1LLER7

United will be taking 17yr old brazilian midfielder, Bueno Gomes 'The next Kaka', on their tour of Asia in the summer. He's said to be the best of the 3 Brazilian teenagers united signed from Deportivo (brazil).

Random Italian journalist: Manchester City ready to offer €36m for El Shaarawy, especially if we don't get to the 3rd spot. Milan could reinvest the money on Lavezzi.

WHY. I know that as of today that's just plain impossible, but WHY.

Top Bottom