• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

I wasn't interested in football until I was 18

Loyal fan of my local team, 4 championships screamed, every one more dramatic than the previous one. My team is a very dramatic one.

I started to follow Real when Ronaldo went there, then David Beckham, watching them play was magical.

I kinda like United too.

I'm dissatisfied with Real management on the Mou era. No man is bigger than the club. He has done more harm than good. Yes he defeated Barcelona but he is still down in the historic 4-6-6, and they gave the man too much power.

If he wins la 10ma everything will be forgotten.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Uh yes FF liga MX is live right now. I remember when I was a kid and we went past San Isidro in So Cal and my folks made me sit up front cuz I was so white.

Fucking border patrol

FootballFan

Suuuuure he was. He only edited his post to try to avoid the shame.

8y6rB.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Valencia vs Real Sociedad. I am really looking forward to that game, could be decisive this late in the season to who takes the last spot in the La Liga.

Salazar

Redcafe has no functioning concept of transfer window spirit

There's one blert who wants us to buy Alex Song, because he's "premier-league tested" and "desperate for football".

Someone else says "we could do worse than Wanyama"

Do worse ?

Motherfucker, we are rich and we won the league. OPEN YOUR FUCKING SQUINTY CROSSED EYES, FFS.

Wilbur

Banned
Coutinho is a delicious little footballer. Was he really shit at Inter?

There's one blert who wants us to buy Alex Song, because he's "premier-league tested" and "desperate for football".

Do worse ?

Motherfucker, we are rich and we won the league. OPEN YOUR FUCKING SQUINTY CROSSED EYES, FFS.

Bwahaha.

Seriously though, considering Frogson's track record for midfielders, we really could do worse than Wanyama.

edit: jesus that fourth goal. what the fuck is the back line doing

Suen

Yep. That's the best game tomorrow. The fight for top four in Spain is great
Really looking forward to that game. Hope it will be good. I don't know if Valencia suddenly became all great or if Malaga sucked ass last week, probably the latter. But still hope it will be a good match. Both deserve the spot although I'd prefer seeing Sociedad only because of how Valencia didn't seem to give a fuck when they played against PSG (except Soldado, Jonas and Rami)

So that's my reason for supporting Manchester United. Dwight Yorke's timely move. Think, I could be a formation bro with El Ahmadi instead.

Why do you guys support the teams you do? Arnold, family ties? Viva, you live in London right? DC, glory hunting because you'd only just caught up with the 1968 league title?

Zabo, you're Slovenian? How did it come to be Juve?
Because of my brother I guess. He supported United and I just took after him.

Scum

Still making his way off the pitch at the Allianz, the speed he was playing at.
Go home, Hitch. You're drunk.

Valencia vs Real Sociedad Reading vs QPR. I am really looking forward to that game, could be decisive this late in the season to who takes the last bottom spot in the La Liga. EPL.
Fixed.

Coutinho is a delicious little footballer. Was he really shit at Inter?

I doubt that. Knowing Inter, they probably had no idea what to do with a talented young player.

Lightning

Banned
Why would you care about that game? Both teams are relegated regardless anyway. Aston Villa vs Sunderland is a better attraction to that game.

Arsenal vs Man Utd is the game I am most looking forward too. Quietly confident we can get something from this game, even a draw will be better than nothing against Utd.

I'm hoping Swansea put in a shift as well. Could do with them holding Chelsea to a draw.

Salazar

Well that settles that. It's impossible to like 2 teams equally. You surely have to root for 1 team if they play against each other.

I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason

bitch

Yep. That's the best game tomorrow. The fight for top four in Spain is great

I love it how in these pitiful, inferior leagues there is nothing to play for at the end of the season except trying to scrape out a CL spot.

There is still a title race in Russia, and 3 big games tomorrow.

Scum

Why would you care about that game? Both teams are relegated regardless anyway. Aston Villa vs Sunderland is a better attraction to that game.

Arsenal vs Man Utd is the game I am most looking forward too. Quietly confident we can get something from this game, even a draw will be better than nothing against Utd.

I'm hoping Swansea put in a shift as well. Could do with them holding Chelsea to a draw.

That's why. I'm in it for the lols.

Do worse ?

Like it matters. Fergie's just going to buy Lewandowski and a winger anyway.

Top Bottom