• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

OMG GUYS ITS FINALLY HAPPENED!

Manchester United hope to sign midfielder Ilkay Gundogan of Borussia Dortmund as well as team-mate Robert Lewandowski (Sunday Times) #MUFC

That would be insane, I'd much rather have Gundogan and Rumbo since I don't think Dortmund will let us get 3 of their starting XI players in 2 years.

qindarka

Banned
Consequences of not reading properly:

In my FM file, I didn't notice when getting Oscar to sign a new contract that there was a release clause of a whopping 21 million. So I lost him just like that.

Fuck him. Didn't need him anyway.

Also the board decided to slash my transfer budget of 40 million+ to 0.

dc89

Wenger congratulates United in the match day programme.

Imagine a derby day guard if honour. We'd do it because it's what great clubs do. I reckon we'd fly United fans up from London on a Etihad jet.

Consequences of not reading properly:

In my FM file, I didn't notice when getting Oscar to sign a new contract that there was a release clause of a whopping 21 million. So I lost him just like that.

Fuck him. Didn't need him anyway.

Also the board decided to slash my transfer budget of 40 million+ to 0.

In my Rotherham save that just made it to Premier League my sport director keeps signing lots and lots of young (and very talented) forwards that I don't need. I think he bought 5 and I already had enough lol

qindarka

Banned
In my Rotherham save that just made it to Premier League my sport director keeps signing lots and lots of young (and very talented) forwards that I don't need. I think he bought 5 and I already had enough lol

Can't you assign staff roles so you have veto power over transfers?

Just about to sign Isco for 15 million+65 million over 4 years to make up for that Oscar fiasco. I'm not in for the long haul anyway, the bloody board are going to have to live with my decisions.

Arnie

cmlhih

In FM, how do you know if a player is playing well? Do you have to rely on match ratings, goals and assists, or do you get things like passing accuracy, tackles won, interceptions made etc?

On the coach back to London now, gonna miss the Arsenal match, so pls keep me updated Twitter/FootyGAF! :D

God I'm so hungry, can't wait to tuck into this sandwich I bought. Haven't eaten since dinner :(

In FM, how do you know if a player is playing well? Do you have to rely on match ratings, goals and assists, or do you get things like passing accuracy, tackles won, interceptions made etc?
At a glance, it gives players a match rating (which changes as you watch the game), but the way it calculates this is a little skewy sometimes (and in the current version overrates centrebacks because of headers won), so you're better off watching the games and using more detailed stats/analysis.

On the coach back to London now, gonna miss the Arsenal match, so pls keep me updated Twitter/FootyGAF! :D

God I'm so hungry, can't wait to tuck into this sandwich I bought. Haven't eaten since dinner :(

I'll shout rrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee whenever we score cause that's the goalscorer

Top Bottom