• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Lightning

Banned
Well he said after the game that he was going to play the strongest team next week.

We'll see about that.

But, I wouldn't be surprised. Fergie probably realises that if we win we might be able to push Chelsea out of the top 4 and going into next season that's got to be a big plus for us.
I hope you's do it. I really want Arsenal to finish in the top 4!!!

Draw was a good result but it also took our fate out of our hands again.

Scum

So Gareth Bale continues to imitate Ronaldo by winning both the awards.

Levy in absolute dreamland.

£100m.

spurs_have_successfully_cloned_gareth_bale2.jpg

Congrats, Bale! \o/

Clegg

Apparently Inter have confirmed that Zanetti has ruptured his Achilles tendon.

That's a disastrous injury for someone his age.

Apparently Inter have confirmed that Zanetti has ruptured his Achilles tendon.

That's a disastrous injury for someone his age.

:( it really sucks. zanetti is a legend. now inturd will play with 10 cunts every game instead of 9 (the other non-cunt being handanovic.)

supermario says it well: "I’d like to wish Javier Zanetti a speedy recovery, because he is a great man and a champion.”

he says he won't retire, but he is so damn old.

K1LLER7

So Gareth Bale continues to imitate Ronaldo by winning both the awards.

Levy in absolute dreamland.

£100m.
Pfft, Bale can enjoy it this season. Once Bebe returns next season, he'll be winning every award/title that matters. That's including the Pepsi shield or whatever it's called.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This Zanetti being pure class myth needs to die. He's a fucking snake like Cambiasso.

He deserves to retire on his own terms though so I wish him a speedy recovery.

K1LLER7

Bild exclusive has leaked.

"Bayern Munich have agreed a €40m deal for Radamel Falcao. Bayern Scouts have watched him continually since January and it is said they have beat other offers from the PL. The player has said to have been encouraged by a meeting he and his reps held with Pep Guardiola in January."

FUCK BAYERN/BLABURN

If Gotze was only valued at £32m, Reus would surely be available for £40m-45m.
Gotze asked for that clause iirc. Reus doesn't have one I don't think.

And it's not so simple anyway. After losing Gotze and Lewandowski more or less gone too, Reus' will be close to invaluable for them right now.

Zero148

"Bayern Munich have agreed a €40m deal for Radamel Falcao. Bayern Scouts have watched him continually since January and it is said they have beat other offers from the PL. The player has said to have been encouraged by a meeting he and his reps held with Pep Guardiola in January."

FUCK BAYERN

if this is true, Lewy stays n Dortmund or goes to the PL, that is ok

Sage00

Once And Future Member

FUCK BAYERN
Didn't Bild already say he and Mourinho were going to Chelsea?

spidye

FUCK BAYERN/BLABURN

are you making this up??????

Top Bottom